Chapter 9 Lets hang out

Mordecai and Rigby ate some pizza they had in the fridge, Rigby waited for Mordecai to ask his question, but he never did. They ate in a some what silent, all that could be hear was their chewing. Getting a little uncomftable Rigby decied he should say something.

"so ummm...what did you want to ask me? Mordecai?"

"Huh?" Mordecai ask as he was broken from his day dream.

"I said what did you want to ask me?"

"oh yeah..umm I'll ask in the room." Mordecai as he pushed he hair back, slightly blushing as to what Rigby might say.

"Ugh dude I hate waiting just spill it already!"

"No way dude!"

"why not?"

"...." Mordecai was afrid someone might walk in and over hear their converstaion, it was embrassing enough, he didn't need anyone into this. "ummm it's sort of private"

Rigby looked at Mordecai for a second, he opened his mouth to say something but then quickly shut it. He nodded like if he understood and continues eating his pizza.

As soon as they were both done, they went to their room. Mordecai heart beat faster, half of him wanted to know if Rigby was a vrigene while the other didn't want to hear about it at all. Listening to his other half he sat on his bed. while Rigby sat on his trampoline, across from Mordecai. Rigby crossed his arms, as he waited for Mordecai to ask his so-called secret question. When 5 minutes passed and Mordecai hadn't said anything, Rigby was getting pissed.

"Dude! just say it!" Rigby raised his voice, causing Mordecai to jump back. Mordecai cleared his troat.

"Ok ok, sorry, it's just....I'm not so sure how to say this..with out sounding weird...."

"Man were best friends, nothing will sound weird."

"Really?"

"Yep so go ahead and say it." Rigby said trying to get Mordecai to hurry up.

"Alright so ummm.....are you....have you....ugh....haveyouhadsex?" Mordecai said as fast as he could, Rigby looked at him pulzzed, trying to form the last part in him head. When he finally understood his eye widen.

"Dude! what the H! Why would you ask that?"

"Ummm....I said you couldn't ask why!" he said quickly, in truth Mordecai didn't understand why he wanted to know. Rigby kept looking as Mordecai, before he sign and he stared at the floor.

"..............no....I haven't " Rigby admit in a low wisper. Mordecai caught it, but he just couldn't beleive it.

"What? "

Pissed off that this was Mordecai's important question Rigby looked at Mordecai

"I said I have have sex! alright! so what? Your going to make fun of me?! huh? Is this what you wanted to know?"

Mordecai smiled as he stood up and hugged Rigby

"Oh my god this is great!" he said out loud. Rigby tired to break free from his freinds strong grip but it was impossible, so he akwardly let Mordecai hug him, not like he had much of a choice.

"yeah yeah sure, make fun all you want." grumbled Rigby. Mordecai finally realzing his actions and words let go of Rigby.

"umm sorry dude, I didn't...I mean..umm....dude I'm not going to make fun of you for still being a verigan, it's just when you told me you and Kyle dated I assumed you and him had sex." Mordecai said as he sat down on his bed again.

"yeah well we didn't" Said Rigby as he dusted himself off.

"why?" Mordecai couldn't help but ask. " I mean it seemed like he really liked you so why?" He wanted to know why did Kyle and Rigby ever had sex, though he was happy that Rigby had had sex with anyone, he wondered why he didn't have it with Kyle.

Rigby thought for a second, "I guess because I didn't want too..........-sign-...everytime we got into the mood, right as he was about to take off...my umm.....clothes............we could only make it pass my shirt before I panic and we had to stop...."

"You panic? how come?"

"I don't know.....maybe because I knew deep inside that I didn't love him..."

"Oh..."

"yeah but anyways, have you texted Margaret ?"

"Oh umm right, I almost forgot."

"wow you almost forgot about Maragret that's a first" Rigby said giving his friend a strange look,

"Yeah I guess..." Mordecai said sctaching his head,

"whatever man, I'm going to set up the gaming stem." said Rigby as he went downstairs to get the game ready.

" Alright, " Mordecai texted Margaret,

~Hey Margaret, what's up?~ Mordecai waited for her to responed back. He heard a beep.

~Hey Mordecai! Not much about to end my shift, and you?~

~Cool, umm about to play video games with Rigby, are you busY later on?~

~No not really, why?~

~Well, Me and Rigby were wondering if you, and Eileen would like to go ice staking with us, tonight.~

~Sure! We would love to go!~

~ Really? that's great, what time should we pick you guys up?~

~I'll let you know~

~Alright see you then~

~Ok bye!~

Mordecai smiled, as he went downstairs, he saw Rigby texting as well. He wonder to whom, since Rigby hardly used his phone.

"Hey man, who're you texting?" Mordecai said as he sat down.

"Hmm? Oh just Kyle, he's asking if you told Margaret about the ice staking?"

"Oh I did, she said yes."

"Really? that's great. I'll let him know." Rigby said as he texted Kyle.

Mordecai tired to look over Rigby's shoulder to see the text message but he couldn't get a good glimps. When Rigby was done, him and Mordecai plaied video games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Hey! So glad you guys are still reading this, sorry I know I said I would have this chapter uploaded soon but ehhh this took longer to write then the others, I can't say I'm proud of this chapter. Yeah I kinda don't know how I'm feeling about this story right now. My mind isn't focus as much. Maybe I need to read more Morby fanfcitons to get the juices flowing again. Im not giving up on this story but I think I will take a break. Not a long one but a short one, like maybe three weeks? I promise as soon as I come back you guys will get 3 chapters! Sounds good? Good. If you guys would like, please leave any suggestis you guys might have, it might help me! Anyway thank you very much for reading!}