Chapter 7 Understanding

-flashback ends-

"Dude he hurt you ?" Ask Mordecai

"Well yeah.. But it wasn't much."

"But it was something." Said Mordecai as he still couldn't believe something like that could happen to Rigby.

"Wait so what happen after that?" He asked.

"Ummm well....he sort of stalked me and stuff like that for about a year or so, and then you found a job here then we moved and that's pretty much how it ends." Said Rigby

"Really? This is how it ends? With him being a crazy stalker?"

"Well he's not a stalker anymore, we talked last night and I think his really change." Rigby said with a little hope in his voice.

"Your kidding right?"

"What?"

"Dude! That guy sounds crazy!"

"Well yeah...but that was in the past, maybe he's change."

".....wait a second dude, do you still like him?"

"What! No man it's not like that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah, we're just friends."

"Alright dude but still I don't think you should hang out with him."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure, there's just something I don't like about him."

Rigby laugh "Dude don't worry."

Mordecai wanted to believe Rigby but there was something inside of him that told him to not trust this Kyle guy. Mordecai looked at the time.

"Dude we better get to work."

"Oh yeah.....we still have that." Rigby got off Mordecai's bed. "Alright man I'll meet you downstairs."

"OK man don't take too long."

"You can't rush perfection." Said Rigby has he headed to the bathroom.

Mordecai rolled his eyes as he went downstairs to eat cereal. As he ate he thought. "Well I can accept that his bi but I can't accept the fact that he would date a guy like that, or keep it a secret from me! I'm him best friend, he should have trust me! Also what's up with this guy hanging out with Rigby so late. Who does he think he is!" Grumbled Mordecai.

Benson walked in to get some coffee. "Morning Mordecai, I'm surprise that you and Rigby are awake on time again. Why?"

"Oh umm Morning, well huh I'm not so sure why. I didn't really noticed."

Benson gave him strange look, but then shook it off. "Well I don't really care as long as you to do your work." Said Benson as he was about to walk away into his office. "Oh by the way" he said as he turn around and gave Mordecai a list. "This is the work you guys need to get done."

"Sure Benson, no problem."

"Hmmm I hope so."

As he walked upstairs, Rigby walked downstairs. "Morning Benson"

"Morning Rigby, I gave Mordecai the list of jobs I want you to do."

"Ugh!"

"Well at least your personality hasn't change." Said Benson as he kept walking to his office.
Rigby rolled his eyes and went downstairs to eat. Making himself a bowl of cereal as well.

"So what's the list say? Do we have a lot of work today?" Said Rigby in between bites.

"Hmm we gotta change the light bulbs around the park, take out the trash, then we have to work at the snack bar."