Chapter 13 Ice Ice Baby Part 2

This is what happen between Mordecai and Margaret when Kyle and Eileen were teaching Rigby how to ice skate. (Hope it's not too confusing)

Mordecai still couldn't believe that Kyle had come out just like that,

-Hmm... I wonder if Rigby will come out too- his thoughts were interrupted by a certain red haired girl that held his hand.

Mordecai looked at Margaret, as she softly smiled at him.

"What are you thinking about Mordecai?" she asked him

"Oh umm, nothing really," Mordecai replied -I wonder how she's taking Kyles confession, she said it was fine, but maybe she isn't...?- He thought.

"Hey, Margaret?"

"Yeah?"

"Umm... are you really okay with Kyle you know... being gay..?" Mordecai asked as best as he could.

Margaret just looked at him and gave a small laugh

"What?" Mordecai asked not really getting the joke

"Dude it's really cool, I don't mind. I have friends that are gay, lesbians, bi, asexual, and pansexual. So really it's cool." Margaret said smiling at Mordecai.

"Wait really? How did you meet them?"

"Eh well going to parties, meeting friends of friends, even family members," Margaret said.

"Wow, I never knew," Mordecai said.

Margaret chuckled "Well you never asked, but it's always a surprised when someone comes out." she said thoughtfully

"Huh..." was all Mordecai said

"Hmm, are you okay with it?" Margaret asked.

"What? Of course, I am, you know I'm a cool guy." He said smirking

Margaret giggled, "Good, I really don't think I could be friends with a homophobic"

"Don't worry I am not." He said smiling

"Yeah I figured you weren't since your still friends with Rigby." She smiled knowing

Mordecai's eyes went wide "How did you... I mean his not... wait no...he....I.."

"Dude it's totally cool, like by now I have a gaydar... well it's isn't the best but sometimes I'm right. Although I shouldn't always assume. Which is why I'm waiting for him to come out on his own... You did know right?" Margaret question.

"....He told me a couple days ago." Mordecai said sadly, he had been friends with Rigby forever yet Margaret was able to figure it out quickly before him.

"Oh...well maybe he had his own reasons for not telling you sooner," Margaret said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, he did..." Mordecai hesitated -should I tell her? I mean she'll figure it out eventually-

"Umm...actually Kyle and Rigby used to go out..." Mordecai said in an annoying tone

"What? No way! When?" Margaret said excitedly

"While I was in college..."

"Wow..." Margaret looked at Mordecai's face, she slowly smiled.

Mordecai looked at her,

"What?" he asked confused

"Dude...do you like Rigby?"

Mordecai's eyes widen, he tried to speak but it came out gibberish.