No Longer The Princess (Chapter 2)

[EDITED]

"Aaah..princess...it's really has been a while, hasn't it?" The boy smirked.

You looked at him, the expression on your face made it clear that you were disappointed in him. This was not the Judal that you knew and had grown to love. He would never...kill your parents. You tried hard not to cry, but the tears found its way to roll down your cheek. You choked out a little 'why', but enough to be heard by the villain. Even if he pretend like he didn't.

"What was that, princess?" He laughed evilly and came closer to you. He inspected your body for a second before continuing, "I didn't quite catch it."

You narrowed you eyes, looking at the boy who was circling you, floating his way around you. You growled when he touched you. "Aww, princess, did ya' not miss me? That's mean, ya' know?" He chuckled. You fight the urge to punch him, right there and then.

It wasn't long before your reply slip from your mouth, shocking him. "You fucking broke the promise." You growled again, in which you got an amused whistle from in reply.

"Wow, princess! You sure do learn how to talk over these past years!" He said, sarcasm dripping from that mouth of his. His next move caught you off guard, as he pushed you and pinned you on the ground. "You don't know who you're dealing with." His voice was dangerously low, and to be honest, you were pretty intimidated. But you knew him your whole life before you go.

And you know damn well just what in the world you're dealing with.

--------A flashback for you by Sinbad and Ja'far who were dramatically saying goodbye to each other as if it's the end of the world, I don't even know anymore---------

The black haired boy walked through the woods, searching for his friends. He was playing hide and seek and he was pretty sure that all of them were hiding there since that's practically where they all always hide.

As the minutes passed by, all of them was founded. All of them except one certain girl with (h/c) hair. Getting more frustrated by how good the girl was on hiding, he called out to her. "(YYYY/NNNNN), you can come out now!"

"I'm here! I win!" She hanged down from the tree, her feet supporting her from falling down. She smiled in victory but the smile faded once she saw the smirk on the boy's face, along with the others. "What?"

"I found ya'!" He pointed to the girl whose eyes widened.

"What? You said I could come out!" She pouted, flipping swiftly and crouched on the branch once she did so.

"I did say that, but I didn't say I gave up, did I?" He smirked. The girl let out a 'hmpf' before jumping from the branch and landing on her feet gracefully.

"How did you went up there anyway?" One of her friends asked. She looked at them and smiled proudly, "I have my ways."

-------------Another flashback jfc-------------

"Hey Judal?" The girl looked up from her drawing in the sand to the boy who was resting on the branch of a tree. She had taught him how to climb a tree properly, and him only.

She had a somewhat childish crush on him so,

Yeah.

The said boy hummed in response, gesturing to her to go on.

"I was just wondering if...y'know..would I look good in dress? I mean, I've been dreaming about being princess for a while now, and I even draw a picture of me wearing it. Do you?"

The boy scoffed playfully and looked at your drawing on the sand, smiling as he did so. "No, I don't. And that drawing could be better with me in it, princess."