The Jerk And The Princess (Chapter 6)

[Edited]

You stand awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Avoiding eyes contact, you stumbled upon seeing a picture. It was familiar to you but you can't seem to be looking at it clearly as you're being hold by Judal. All you could make out of the picture is Judal, smiling, or smirking, to be exact, with a girl, with hair that looked like a mix between red and pink. Other than that, it doesn't look like you. 

You both stayed still. Until a few minutes, you decided to say something but just as you were going for your first word, Judal grabbed your waist and pulled you to his chest. 

"W-wha--" You blushed madly. You feel like going insane. This guy? Made you blush? The person who killed your parents made you blush? Pftt, yeah, what a joke.

He hushed you, patting gently on your back while humming some familiar tune to your ears. 
'...It's nice to hear him like this..'

"..princess."

You froze is place. Sure, you were all hyper earlier, but that's when he was still sleepy. Now? You don't know how to respond. Well, usually, a hum would be okay, but that was you talking from past experience, and people change, what if he was expecting another respond? What if he would hurt you if you didn't give the answer he wants to hear? Or even worse kill you? You weren't sure of what he was capable of. What if--

"Why are ya' sweating, princess? I'm not gonna bite, ya' know~." He chuckled, looking at your nervous face. Aaah, fucking butterflies in stomach again.

"Hey..princess...?", He looked down to you, giving you a sad pouty face.

"Y-yeaa..?" You stuttered, looking away. Oh lord, just wake me up from this heavenly dream.

"Do you....really hate me..?"

What? No! No, no, of course no. Well, he did kill your parents but hating on him? No! Not even in million years! Maybe.

You sputtered, not finding the words you wanted to throw at him, "I-I..I um..d-don't..ah.." Judal, who was looking at you, smirked at this.

.

.

.

WHAT THE FUCK--

"Did ya' remembered what happened last night?" He interrupted your...whatever that was going on in your head.

You shook your head slowly, still afraid of the teenager. Sure, you remembered that he stopped you from killing yourself but what happened next? You weren't sure if that was a real thing or you fantasizing.

"Nevermind then." He chuckled, closing his eyes and smiled.

"Cute." You muttered, finally letting your guards down and returning the smile.

"What was that?" He opened his eyes.

"Nothin'" You closed your eyes, smiling even wider.

"Ass."

"Why, thank you. Are you implying that you don't have one?"

"No, jerk."

"And I thought I'm the princess and you're the jerk."

"Screw that, then."

"Fair enough."

.

.

"Princess, ya' wanna sing?"

"Sure thing" You, the princess, fell right into the jerk's trap. But even if he's a jerk, he was still the prince to your story...

....what the fuck are you thinking about.

He started to sing, which made you startled because his voice was incredibly good. Which you already knew but hey, you haven't met him for like, eight years.

"Good little girl,
Always picking a fight with me,
You know that I'm bad.
But you're spending the night with me.
What, do you want, from my world?
You're a good little girl."

You opened your mouth after clearing your throat, singing your supposed part.

"Bad little boy,
That's what you're acting like,
I really don't buy.
That you're that kind of guy,
And, if you are, why do you want to hang with me?"

Both of you stopped singing, in which Judal stopped singing a capella for you and you both laughed out of blue. Judal were laughing so much that he was practically crying, too.

You panicked a bit. "Shit dude, calm down." You said. The boy stopped laughing and was hyperventilating when he did so. As soon as he stopped, he wiped the tears away. "Haven't laughed like that in ages."

"Well, you're welcome then." You giggled and curtsied in a princess manner. Talk about ironic.

You really want to stay like this forever if you could. But then-

Your thoughts were put onto hold as you saw the picture again from the corner of your eyes. As you were about to question the boy, a girlish voice interrupted you first.

"Judal-chan, where are you?"

"Ah, shit." Judal mumbled, glancing at the door.

The door was slowly opened by someone, someone who you thought was familiar. You've seen her, that's for sure. 

"Judal-chan..there you are!" The girl pouted.

It took you a moment to realize...

.

.

Wasn't that the girl in the picture?