A Fucking Nightmare (Chapter 4)

[Edited]

You woke up, finding yourself in a mess of blood. It made you want to yell out of shock, but somehow your mouth won't move. You were forced to look at the scenery, although you could move on your own. You knew this place damn well.

And it was being burnt down.

You had to take in the fact that this is all just your imaginations and the scene was unfolding in your mind while you're sleeping. You could do nothing about it. But when you saw a certain (h/c) haired girl fell down from a tree, you ran for it. But this time, you weren't invincible anymore, and you caught...yourself?

You flinched when you saw your own little self, looking nowhere near like when you did years ago. The little you had a red eyes, and by red, I mean, literally red all over her eyes, and her body was a bloody mess. You couldn't take your eyes away from what you were sure is her limb hanging down from the side of her body. The mouth moved for one word. One word that was enough to make you drop her and take off running.

"Die."

------------------

When you were sure you're far enough from that place, you immediately walked in the slow pace again. The run didn't even take a sweat away from you and you were now walking perfectly fine. You just hoped the dream would end soon. Emphasise on 'hoped'.

The fire didn't seem to be affecting you so you decided to just walk..nothing more. It's not like you can do anything about the place. What was done, had been done. And you were damn sure you couldn't change the past.

Crying, shouting and blood, and that made you think of someone in particular. Someone who had been the cause of this chaos. As if on cue, the boy appeared, laughing his ass off on the air as he looked over the helpless people running for their dear life. He laughed even more when some people abandoned their child and took off running alone, which ended up badly as ice pieces stabbed through the adult. He muttered something like 'selfish' and 'stupid peasants' while he laughed mercilessly.

The boy stopped when he saw you and went over to you. And when you saw his full form, you saw blood all over him, his clothing ruined by the blood that some organs on him produced.

"Ah..(Y/N)..my sweet (Y/N)...did you like what I did to your place?" He chuckled darkly and you knew right away it was not him. What the heck is your mind projecting anyway? So you slapped him. Hard. And he was gone.

The blood was now on your hand, and you couldn't help but felt the corners of you lips curling themselves into a creepy, ruthless smile. You weren't sure why, but you were laughing. The laughing won't stop. You laughed so hard that you cried...what? You haven't done that?

You woke up.

Your breath was short and rapid, as you moved your hand to wipe your sweat, but there wasn't any. Confused, you walked towards the bathroom and looked into the mirror again.

You were still smiling.

--------

"FUCKIN-- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" You shouted as sat up from your previous place.

You sighed, fucking nightmare.