Shit, He's Cute (Chapter 5)

[Edited]

You started to pinch your own cheek to check whether it was still a dream or not. It was not. It didn't last long, though.

You started to notice that you're lying on a bed. It could be yours but..this room? No way. Your room was way smaller than this one. This one is like, a field? It was huge, big, humongous,  or..anything, for that matter. You looked around. Searching for someone who maybe can solve this mystery suspicion in your head.  Surprisingly to you, there were no one. Like it was your own room--

Did I say that too soon?

There, on the couch right besides the door, was Judal.

Now you're panic. What should you do? Right away as you saw Judal, you want to go away from this place seemingly-like-heaven. You were still tired, but you really want to run. Seriously, how'd he get you here? You can't seem to remember anything that happened yesterday. You're not on your yesterday's clothes, that's for sure. 

You look around to see there were another people in that room. Who knows? This room is big as hell. There might be a spy or something. Well, maybe you should just accept this fate of yours, (Y/N). There's no one there. Except for one and you know he is harmless. You walked to the window, trying to open it up. But it was useless. The window's noise is much louder than you thought. So..that's out of the list.

In the end, you find out the only way to go out was the door itself. The others were useless. So you have no other way to run unless you want to stay here and sleep like forever, waiting for Judal to get tired of waiting. You slowly tip-toed to the door as Judal was like, right besides the thing and you kinda know that it made noise but slow. It would be okay....

Right?

NO, FUCK THAT, IT WASN'T GOING AS PLANNED.

Judal grabbed you by your wrist but surprisingly still asleep. Like a child. No, scratch that, more to like a baby who was sleeping, mouth half opened and drooling. You can't help but smile at his childish face. He was so different when the day he attacked the kingdom. Now that I mention it, won't you be curious about what the hell happen to Sinbad and Ja'far? Pft, no, of course not. It was a story about you and Judal after all.

"Mom....." He muttered.

Mom? Yes, mom. His own mom. He must be dreaming about his parents. You remembered when he said his parents got killed. You looked at him with a somewhat furious expression. But you knew you couldn't be mad at that face. In fact, nothing could go wrong when he's sleeping right? You expression softened and you kissed his forehead before muttering slowly,

"Don't worry..mommy's here..."

You pulled away as it was like, 6 second? Surprise, surprise, Judal woke up! He look at you, seemingly still half-asleep. Argh, butterfly in stomach would be hurt, wouldn't they? Yes, It's nervous feeling that hit you hard. You felt like dying, in front of the one whom you hate so much.

...Hate? Was it supposed to be that way? After seeing that innocent face of him, you were thinking that you couldn't even land a hit on him. Like he was a pure and innocent kid, when he was nowhere near any of that.

"Princess....?"

Well, shit. He recognized you. You were still standing like a statue, not knowing what to say.

Should you say hello?

No, that would be awkward as hell.

....Good sleep?

What the actual fuck--

"Oh, hey, did you sleep good?" He said, rubbing his left eyes.

Your eyes fluttered like a butterfly's wings before gasping from the scene before your eyes, making Judal shocked. Your insides were screaming and fangirling for you to hug the hell out of him, while your outside were visibly shaking, almost seemed like a star that would explode anytime soon. You let out an inhuman noise in which freaked the poor Magi out. But you didn't know that.

"Oh my god, princess. What the fuck happened to ya'." He laughed.