Chapter 1 - Lonely

Izanami is the queen of the Underworld, no one faced her, ever. No God wanted to deal with her because they knew that a fight with her would be useless. She could kill anyone so easily, she didn't care about anything.

When Yato , the God of Calamity, was captured by Izanami, Bishamon , the mightiest God of war, went down there just to save him. Who goes down into the underworld just to save some acquaintance you tried to kill a couple of months ago? I know I wouldn't. She fights full on even though she knows that it's most likely a losing battle and she does everything she can to take Yato back with her from the underworld. She has guts to fight Izanami like that.

She was the first God that went into the underworld to fight the queen. The others thought she only wanted to make up to Yato because he saved her twice. But would she really risk everything just for that? I think there should be more than we can see.

The smell of the death was around her, but she didn't care. She started to talk loud and clear.

" I am Bishamon, one of the seven Gods of fortune, give God Yato to me ! " she yelled straight to Izanami's face

The queen hasn't waited more that two seconds to attack Bishamon.

" What are you doing here, Crazy Chick? She'll kill you! " Yato yelled

" Shut up, idiot! Try to free yourself! Hiyori and Yukine are waiting for you! " Bishamon yelled back

Yato understood the meaning of Bishamon's words. His only two friends waited for him outside. He had a new hope. He wanted to go back at them. He looked again at Bishamon, the God of war was keeping Izanami busy so he tried to cut Izanami's hair that was tied around his body, but he couldn't succeed.

Back in the heavens, Ebisu recovered enough to suggest saving Yato using a method known as "Soul Call". Hiyori, as a person from the Near Shore, called out Yato and Bishamon's name and was able to get them out of the Underworld.

Hiyori and Yukine went to welcome Yato back while Bishamon went to look after Ebisu, he was hurt pretty bad.

Heaven's Punishers arrive to execute Ebisu, and the presence of a vent only angers them further. Bishamon started to fight with Heaven's punishers while the group tried to ran away.

They couldn't make it very far and even if their effort to keep Ebisu safe was huge, they couldn't save him in the end. The Heavens killed him anyway.

" He wasn't supposed to die! " Yato cried

" Yato ... He's gonna reborn again, don't worry. You should worry about you because you have too many injuries. " Hiyori said

" What are you gonna do, idiot?! " Yukine cried

" He can stay at my place. " Bishamon said while she arrived at the spot where the three of them were hiding.

Yukine and Hiyori were shocked because they knew that she hated him a while ago.

'maybe she's just being nice' they thought

But maybe it was more than that.

***

" Kazuma, go with the others in the living room and try to relax a bit, you all did a great job today. " Bishamonten said to her shinkies

" Sure, Veena. " he responded " But what about him?" he asked pointing at the unnconcious Yato

" I'll take care of that, don't worry. "

Bishamon smiled while she saw all her family going to the living room.

The goddess watched at the 'sleeping' God.

" You're hopeless. " she whispered while she carried him to the rest room

Bishamon put Yato on a bed and she tried to exit the room.

" I know you hate me, Bishamon, but please, don't let me alone. I'm sick of being lonely. " the other God whispered

Veena was surprised, was he opening up to her?

" U-um, yea!" she smiled

Yato was surprised that she accepted to stay by his side but inside he was happier that anyone on earth.

' she's not a bad chick after all ' he said that to himself before he fell asleep with Bishamon standing on a chair next to his bed

A/N OMG YAS YABISHA FF.

NO ONE WROTE ONE

WHY

THEY'RE SO GOOD TOGETHER