Chapter 7 - I'm so sorry

The time was passing by quickly.
Bishamon thought that only yesterday she saved Yato, but in reality it has passed more than a month, of course that for a God it wasn't much, but for her shinkies was.

She hasn't returned since that day and they all were feeling lost without their master. Of course, they tried to be calm because about her could make her sick.

" Today is the day. " Veena said to herself

She only needed to go at Hiyori and talk with her. She only needed to say that she can fix her body, it wasn't hard, but Veena knew that Hiyori adored Yato.

Bishamon breathed hardly when she arrived at Hiyori's house.

She placed her hand in front of the door and she knocked.

The door was opened by the petite brunette with pink eyes.

" Bishamon-sama?" She asked confused

" Hello. Hiyori Iki, we need to talk. " she said with a serious voice 

" U-um sure, about what? " the girl asked with a worried expression on her face

Vasiravana's face turned green from anxiety, she didn't feel right because she didn't like the way the Havens manipulated her. Also, she was aware of Yato's feelings for Hiyori.

'She was the first human to ever save me' he said to her one day 

Of course, she was special for him just like how Kazuma was for Veena. 

" Look, I know how to resolve your problem with your body. " Bishamon started with her idea, but Hiyori interrupted her. 

" Really? How?" she said excited

The girl calmed down a bit thinking that there weren't bad news, oh, how wrong she was. 

" You started having this problem in the day when you met Yato, because the bus hit you. In that moment your body and your soul got separated, you were in a coma but you haven't died. " 

" I don't understand why you're telling me all of this. " 

" Because...your main problem is Yato. " 

" What? This is insane. Yato's my friend, Bishamon ! " 

" You're losing control of your body because you're in contact with our world, Hiyori. " 

" There's no way. What's your point?" 

" You should forget about Yato Gami. " she said with her voice trembling 

" No way! He's gonna disappear. " 

" He won't. " 

" W-what?" 

" It's a long story Hiyori. Yato...had some problems and I managed to save him, but he had problems with the Heavens and in order to save him...I had to make a deal. The deal is to cut the ties between you two, Hiyori. "

The girl blinked twice. She couldn't believe what she heard. The mightiest God of war was telling her to forget Yato, the God she liked so much. The teenager understood that if she won't agree with Bishamonten something will happen to Yato because Veena couldn't stop the Heavens by herself. 

Hiyori started to cry and she went to hug Bishamon, the goddess blinked. 

" I'm doing this for Yato, not for myself. " she whispered 

Bishamon hugged her back . 

The goddess had feelings for Yato, but she wasn't the only one. 

She waited three more seconds before she took away all the memories with Yato, Yukine and their world. 

" Hear me, I am the God Bishamon, now with my power I cut the ties between Hiyori Iki and Yato Gami. No turn back! " she yelled 

Her eyes glowed and in another second Hiyori blinked, when she opened her eyes again she looked confused at the goddess. 

" Who are you? " she asked

" No one. " Veena smiled 

She turned around and she left Hiyori alone , she crushed with her hands the small balloon that had Hiyori's memories. 

" I'm so sorry, Yato. " she cried 

" I'm so sorry. "