Chapter 10 - Solutions

" What should I do , Kazuma? " the goddess asked her hafuri

" I-I don't know, Veena. This never happened before, we might try to give her memories back? It worked the last time."

" The last time?" the woman asked with a concerned look on her face

" Rabo, Yato's old friend and a God of Calamity, erased Hiyori's memories as well. "

" How did she got them back, then?"

" She smelled Yato's scent , this is what Yukine told me." Kazuma answered

" It will work a second time? "

" Maybe, the girl has a strong bound with those two. "

" Mhm, mhm. "

Bishamonten hugged her precious shinki and she left the room.

She didn't want to get involved in that mess, but she couldn't stand that fact that Yato was angry and sad only because of her. She only wanted to save his life. He saved her three times so she wanted to save him as well, also she couldn't imagine how her world would be without him.

At first she only wanted revange because he killed her first family, but latly she understood that he and Yukine were a part of her new family.

Bishamon entered in the library, she new that Aiha would be there.

The pink haired petite girl was reading one of her favourite books again.

" Aiha? "

The girl put the book away and she looked up to her master.

" Bishamon-sama!" she smiled

" What are you reading? "

" The boy with blonde hair. " she said blushing

Bishamon laughed , she knew why Aiha was reading that, it was because the boy from the book was just like Yukine and lately, Aiha had a thing for Yukine.

" So, how are things going between you and Yato?" Aiha asked

" Uh-uh , complicated. I think he's still upset, I wanna make up and give Hiyori's memories back, but it's hard and the heavens won't be happy. "

" What if you let him to cool down a bit? He will forgive you , you saved him anyways. "

Veena listened to Aiha, she smiled and she went in the garden. She layed down on the grass and she watched at the sky.

The clouds were beautiful, she used to do that in a while , that was relaxing.

Whenever she watched at the clouds Kazuma was with her , now she was alone.

She needed someone to talk to, but she couldn't say what she felt for anyone.

She was afraid that she might like Yato and that was, well, not a really awesome thing. At least, she thought it was wrong.

' I can't feel that. ' she said to herself

She closed her eyes for a second and she tried to visualise her life as a God of Fourtune along with a God of Calamity. The truth was that it was impossible, they were not meant to be.

' That's why I should give Hiyori's memories back.' She thought

Vaisravana wanted to see Yato happy and if he was happy with that girl, then, she was okay with it.

She stood up and she started to walk straight to Kofuku's house, where Yato was supposed to be staying.

The goddess was dressed in some normal clothes, a pair of black shorts and a white shirt and with her long blonde hair down she looked so gorgeous.

The wind was messing around with her hair and she smiled while she saw all the birds singing. It was the beginning of the summer and the nature was in harmony.

She walked for a long time, so when she saw Kofuku's house she smiled slightly.

" Bisha!" The poverty goddess yelled when she saw the other goddess

Kofuku ran towards Bishamon and hugged her.

" Why are you here, all alone? " she asked confused

" I...came to see Yukine."

" Ohooh, wait a second. I'm going after him! " she smiled

" Thank you. " Bishamon smiled as well

In a few minutes Yukine was in front of her waring a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt.

" Bishamonten? "

" Hello, Yukine-kun. We...need to talk."

" About what? "

" About Yato and...Hiyori. "

Bishamon looked with a concerned look on her face at the young boy.

He understood the message.

A/N: oh well, long time no see, but now I'm here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)