Chapter 8 - Hurt

No one should be separated from their family because if you're apart for too long you're gonna lose your way.  Bishamonten stayed away from her home a lot, everyone was feeling lost and insecure and every single one of them was worried about her. Kazuma asked Aiha several times where Veena was but the pink haired girl hadn't told him a word. She promised she wouldn't,  also she knew how hard it was for their master. 

Vaisravana cut the ties between Hiyori and Yato and she couldn't feel good, she felt that bad only when both of her clans died. She wasn't even able to meet Yato again, that's why she haven't returned, even if she knew she had to. 

Bishamon left the mortal world and she went back to where she belonged, she was nervous when she entered in her castle, but a big smile appeared on her face when she saw how everyone was coming towards her. 

" My lady! " Kuraha cried hugging her

" U-uh, hello, Kuraha. " 

" V-veena!"  

" Kazuma! " 

She hugged Kazuma too, then basically she hugged everyone else. 

" I'm so sorry because I missed so many time. The heavens assigned me something to do, so I had to stay in the mortal world. I should have warned you guys, but...I couldn't find the courage I needed, I know that I was wrong and I hope you all will forgive me. This won't happen again. " after she finished her monologue she smiled happily, she was truly sorry, but she couldn't change what happened. 

The others smiled back and after some time they've spent with their master everyone continued their routine while Bishamonten went to talk with Aiha. 

" How it was?" Aiha asked 

" Hard and now I'm feeling bad. I wasn't supposed to end their friendship, but I had to save Yato, I couldn't fail again. "

" I-I know, Ane-sama! I am truly sure that you did the right thing back then, after all, you saved them!" 

"  Y-yea, I saved them, but will they forgive me?" 

In the room where Aiha and Veena were chatting no one could hear them or that's what they thought. The door was slightly opened and in front of her was Yato God. His expression showed a lot of feelings - sadness, anger, hate. He couldn't understand why would that woman do something like that. Of course, she saved him but he was still feeling hurt. 

He was hurt because he liked Hiyori a lot. 

He was hurt because of Bishamon's decisions. 

He was hurt. 

Yato opened the door and both Aiha and Bishamon were looking shocked at him. 

" We need to talk, Bishamonten. " 

' He never called me by my full name ' she thought, that was the moment when she understood that he knew. 

He knew about everything and he was hurt and angry and sad, she was finished. 

A/N guuyssss I'm so sorry for the lack of updates lately but I have a lot of things going on in my life, I'm gonna try to write more, tho. :)