fourteen

saturday finally rolled around and josh could not be anymore excited. he wanted to see tyler's adorable face. he needed to see his baby.

tyler felt the same way. he wanted to see the bright red haired boy. and he was the one who needed to see the boy that he has fallen for. yes, fallen for.

tyler was dressed in black jeans and a sweater with vans. he was examining himself in the mirror. does this look okay? he thought to himself.

tyler sighed, knowing black jeans and sweaters were practically all he had. he pushed the thought away as he runs into the kitchen where his keys were.

and as tyler went to his car, he really wished his bought a new car radio to replace the stolen one because damn, sitting in silence is quite boring.

-

josh was sitting on one of the park benches as his phone vibrates.

tylerjoseph: i'm here :D

and josh swore his face was becoming painful due to how big he was smiling.

josh jumps off the bench, searching for the boy he has fallen for as well.

and then, josh spots him. he sees tyler. and all of a sudden, tyler sees him. and they lock eyes for a split seconds before running towards each other.

"tyler!" "josh!"

and then, they were both in each other's arms. "i can't believe it's you," tyler whispers and josh chuckles.

and at that moment, both boys couldn't be any happier.

[ a/n: i thought this was cute ]