❅ Four ❅

D

I felt bad to do throw up after I kissed Joe, but it felt weird. I didn't like kissing a man that I didn't know and I also haven't kissed a guy since I was 18, so I forgot the feeling. He wasn't bad, I just didn't like it.

"Demi?" Joe knocked on the door, I knew he was upset and concerned. I washed my mouth before I opened the door.

"I'm sorry...I'm so embarrassed...It wasn't because you're bad or anything...it's because I barely know you and I haven't kissed a boy for so long...I'm sorry."

He pulled me into a hug, it felt warm and nice, "It's fine...I'm sorry for making you do it...I'm so sorry."

I nodded my head for accepting his apology. We were done with the photos and now he made hot chocolate and we're chilling by the fire, talking and getting to know each other better.

"So can I ask how old you are...I mean like you seem young to be living in a house this big already and then to be a famous photographer on top of that." He laughed slightly.

"I'm 24 and I've been working to be a photographer my whole life. My father was one so I got in at a very early age and was home schooled so I didn't have to worry about that. My dad would take me on his photography shoot and let me take some photos and then the next thing I know I'm 14 and already have a signed deal to be the photographer for national geographic. That was fun for awhile but then I moved on to fashion magazines and then photo shoots with people like Miley Cyrus and Ke$ha...who by the way is very...weird." he laughed at himself.

"Who's Ke$ha?" he then looked at me funny.

"Right Umm she's a singer...well not really her voice is pretty much auto tuned so by the time she sings on stage she sucks but I can't say that while I'm taking the photos or to magazines and stuff like that because I could lose my job." I nodded my head and laughed slightly.

"I feel so out of date...like I've missed so much. I use to be the one that knew everything, and I mean everything but I've just fallen off the map...it's like I'm nothing now...which is actually true but whatever." I moved my hand and then looked up from looking at the fire to looking at Joe.

"Okay maybe you live on the streets and maybe you are out of date with news and information but you are not nothing you shouldn't be thinking like that it'll only hurt you in the end." I nodded my head as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Wanna have a S'more?" he glanced up at me, I looked at him strange. "A S'more?"

His eyes got big, "You kidding,right? You never had a S'more even when you lived with your parents?"

I shook my head, "They didn't believe in sweets in the house." I sighed. Joe got off and grabbed two metal sticks by the fireplace. He went to the kitchen and seconds later he came back with a big marshmallow stuck in the stick.

"Well, get ready to taste a bit of heaven." he smirked. He handed me a stick and I watched as he stuck the stick with the marshmallow in the fire. I did the same thing. He pulled the stick out and the marshmallow was dark. I pulled mine out and it was the same.

"Follow me." he smiled at me and led me to the kitchen. He got two graham crackers and pulled the marshmallow off the stick with them. He placed a hersey on top of the marshmallow and closed it with one of the graham crackers. I followed him.

"Take a bite." he grinned. I slowly took a bite of the S'more. I covered my mouth while chewing. It was amazing.

"Oh my god.." he laughed at me. We had about two S'mores, each. He said it was pre-dessert.