Just a Kiss

Jason's POV

"For the last time no! Get away from me, creep!"

I giggled as Valentino shoved me away angrily, anger and annoyance in the Italian's hazel eyes. It was a wonder that Loren had paired us up in the same little group. I thought it was amazing, but Valentino on the other hand didn't think it was good.

"Oh come on Val," I purred, "I'm not doing anything wrong~"

The Italian man hissed at me furiously and stepped away from me, crossing his arms angrily. God I loved it when he looked so flustered and angry like that. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"Stop being a creep," he hissed at me, "We have a job to do, ya know."

I shrugged and walked up to him again, wrapping my arms around his waist and purring into his ear happily.

"Oh come on, bella," I whispered in his ear, "What's the harm in having a little fun on the job eh? I'm sure Kiki could vouch for me~"

Valentino hissed angrily and I grunted in pain as his elbow was shoved into my stomach, causing me to release him. He turned to me again, anger in his eyes.

"Don't say that again," he snarled, "You're not Italian so you can't say that."

I grunted in a response and rubbed my stomach, wincing slightly. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he hurt me, I just laughed and winked at him.

"Hah, you elbow pretty hard Vally," I said happily, "You almost left a bruise~"

Valentino gave me another hard glare before turning away, fixing his red tie to where it was more straight. I giggled and leaned against the wall, running a hand through my hair. Loren had told us to go on a patrol to make sure that everything was still running properly, and it was a dream come true for me. Valentino however didn't think it was the greatest thing like I did.

"Come on, ass," he hissed at me, "Let's go on that patrol and get this night over with."

I laughed happily and stood up completely straight. I took his hand in mine and I placed a gentle kiss on the top of his hand, earning me a growl from the Italian.

"Mark my words, Val," I said as he yanked his hand away from me, "By the end of the night I shall steal a kiss from you."

The Italian looked unconvinced at my statement and he just turned his back on me, letting out a huff. He didn't say anything, he just turned and began walking out of the building. I followed him closely and I smiled, pressing my nose against the back of his neck.

"You smell good~"

"Stop being a fucking creep and let's go."

Later that night

"Oo yes, stop there," I yelled, grabbing onto the Italians arm, "They have great food there! I haven't eaten all day so I need food! Vally come on!"

The Italian snarled at me and yanked away his arm, throwing me a glare of daggers.

"Don't do that while I'm driving," he snapped, "I don't want to crash the car, Loren's already pissed enough thanks to you."

I giggled and leaned my seat back, playing with the top of the car absentmindedly.

"Oh please, I don't think he feels anything other than nothing," I stated casually, "He like never shows emotion."

Valentino rolled his eyes and pulled into the parking lot of the small bar. He shut the car off and gave me a glare.

"Just because you dated that German slut doesn't mean I have to favor you," he said coldly, "I know you don't know anything about those Saints..."

I shrugged and casually got out of the car, stretching as I did. My stomach growled loudly, causing me to blush.

"Hah, well I'll tell you what, Germans are pretty amazing in bed," I said happily, winking at Valentino, "You're just jealous that your girl didn't pop her legs open as quick as mine did~"

Valentino gave me a look and he turned away from me.

"I don't need to use physical violence to get sex, unlike you," he retorted, "Anyways let's go eat. Your stomach is annoying me."

I just giggled and skipped up next to him, grabbing onto his arm happily. We started to walk into the bar when I heard the familiar sound of a gunshot. I felt Valetinto grab my arm suddenly and I squealed as he yanked me back behind our car.

"Vally what are you doing?!" I squeaked, looking at him in confusion.

Valentino pulled his gun from its holster and he gave me a glare.

"Don't ask questions, just shoot!" He yelled, popping up over the car and shooting his gun.

I poked my head over and saw at least eight Saints standing there, firing weapons at us. I didn't see Adyson, much to my dismay, but I did enjoy shooting people so this would be fun. I pulled my pistol out and began shooting at them as well.

"We're gonna need reinforcements you know," I called to Valentino, ducking under the car as a bullet passed past my cheek.

Before the Italian could reply, I heard the familiar sound of tires screeching and I saw a Morning Star car pull up. Four of the specialists hopped out and began shooting at the Saints. I sighed with relief and looked at Valentino.

"Well this makes our job much easier," I called to him.

Valentino started to shout something back when I noticed the car start to smoke. I could only assume where that was going to go, and I sprang into action. I grabbed Valentino by his waist and I pulled him into a side alley just as the car exploded.

Well this could've gone smoother, I thought as I felt the heat hit me.

It took me a few seconds to get the ringing to stop in my ears before I realized what was happening. I was lying on top of Valentino, our lips smashed together thanks to the force of our fall. The Italian shoved me off of him and sat up, wiping his mouth off on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Ugh what the hell Jason," he snapped at me, "Why'd you tackle me like that?!"

I frowned and gave him a glare. I knew he wasn't going to thank me for saving his life, so I just smiled at him and shrugged.

"I told you I was going to kiss you at some point tonight," I purred at him, blowing him another kiss.

The Italian rolled his eyes and got to his feet, holding his gun up.

"Well come on, let's go and finish those Saints off then," he hissed at me before running back into the fray.

I sat there for a few momemts more, trying to collect my thoughts. I ran my fingers over my lips and I grinned slightly, watching Valentino run off.

Huh... I like the taste of  Italian... I really want to have a taste of that again, I thought happily, getting to my feet and racing after the Italian.

((Valentino isn't mine, he belongs to Youre_Buggin_Bruh . I hope you liked it anyways :3 ))