Genocide: Part One

You can probably guess.
Spoilers and death
You've been warned

"Well at least I've got my head."
That was the last thing I heard him say before Chara smashed him with their foot. They smiled and walked off to the Waterfalls and Hotlands. I slowly came out of the woods, tears stinging my 'eyes' and kneeled next to his pile of dust.

A large gust of wind swirled around me and caused his dust to disappear from me. I sat in the snow clutching his scarf, my head buried in the fuzzy hoodie of my jacket. Then something in me snapped. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to ignore it.

"I'll get that kid. I'll kill them for what they did to us," I growled, I opened my eye and a blue flame surrounded my left one. I gasped and stumbled backwards. The fire went out. I panted and looked at the snow. It took me a few moments to get my breathing back to normal. When I did I put my head in my hoodie again and broke down.

The snow fell gently around me and I cried because of two reasons.
Papyrus was gone and I've began to loose it.

I put my hoodie over my face and walked back to Snowdin, hoping my eye wasn't doing the thing again. The snow crunched under my feet softly. I pulled a hand out of my pocket and pushed the door to Grillbys open. People greeted me but fell silent when I kept my head down and sat in my usual spot. Grillby was cleaning a cup as I folded my arms on the counted and rested my face on it.
He rose an eyebrow and walked over to Greater Dog to fill it's doggie bowl with dog chow. It smiled and hopped out of its suit onto the table and devoured the stuff. Grillby walked back behind the counter and did something he's never done in a long time. He placed a bottle of ketchup in front of my hands. I looked up at him and he gave me the impression of a smile. For once that day the thought of Papyrus gone wasn't in my head. Then I saw the scarf I wrapped around me. The bright red, almost neon, scarf. And apparently everyone noticed I had Papyrus' scarf on.

"What happened?"
"Is Papyrus okay?"
"Are you okay, Sans?"

My face scrunched in sadness. I pulled the scarf over my eyes which were streaming with tears. Everyone stood or sat in awe as I broke down on the stool.
I finally stopped and grabbed the ketchup bottle and chugged half of it and put my head back down on my arms. I avoided Grillbys gaze and looked at the wall to the left of me.
".........are you alright?" He asked.
I thought for a moment.
"no." He came around the counter and sat next to me.
".........papyrus isn't coming back? They did something to him?" I nodded slightly. I gripped my sleeves tightly and pushed down my anger best I could.
Grillby didn't push any further. He just got up and went to clean some dishes.

End of part one.
A/n is dis gud? :3