Genocide: Part Five

They smiled a malicious sneer. I glared at them.
"You've earned a lot of L.O.V.E but no love," I laughed. "If that makes sense."
They stood there and gripped the knife tighter.
"If you step over that line, kid. You're gonna have a really bad time." They stepped over the line. Determination brewing in them. I smiled and looked towards a pillar, hands behind my back so they couldn't see the flames on them. I closed my eyes.
"It's a beautiful day outside. Sun is shining, birds are chirping, flowers blooming...on days like these, kids like you," I opened my left eye. It glowed a deadly aqua color. "Should be burning in hell," I finished raising my hand up. Chara was lifted up. They growled when their soul was turned blue. Goat like skulls appeared behind me and began shooting rays at them. The gaster blasters hit in a chaotic but organized way.
I smiled when they were hit constantly and soon...their soul broke.
*Reload*
They walked up to me again. I sneered at them.
"It's a beautiful day outside...well...let's get to the point."
They narrowly avoided the funnels of blue rays heading towards them.
"It's your fault," I stated, avoiding the blade. "If you hadn't killed him this wouldn't have happened," I added, shrugging slightly. Chara narrowly dodged my attacks. They swiped at me again. I dodged it and shook my head.
"You don't understand. You say you're doing this because you 'have' to. You 'need' to. I know it's not why."
They lunged at me with the knife. I parried it swiftly.
"I'm here for my friends. I am their mercy. I am their vengeance. I am determination." Chara glared at me. I gave her my classic smile.
I used my hand to move her into the ceiling and onto the ground. They jumped up, avoiding the bones sprouting out of the ground.
"Guess I have to use my special move, don't I?" I asked aloud. They were shot down a long hallway. Bones came through the ceiling and ground. They smashed into the wall to the right of them. I rose my hand and gaster blasters surrounded them.
They skillfully dodged my attack.
Frustrated I slammed them continuously into walls until they were as vulnerable as I was.

*Chara- HP 1

I panted heavily and looked up towards them.
"Well I'm going to do it now. Here goes nothing."
Silence.
"That's it. My final attack is nothing."
They looked at me weird.
"I know you're going to kill me sometime. So...it's going to be my turn forever. Until you give up or get bored."
They shifted their weight on their feet.
"So I'm going to watch you forever if I have to."
They stayed put.
I stood there watching for awhile. My eyelids became heavy though. I hadn't slept for days.
I fell asleep and saw Papy in my dream.

*shuffle shuffle*

I heard noises from the kid. I woke up just in time to see them swing their dagger at me.
"Is that the b-"

~9999~

I fell to the ground. I looked down and saw the huge gash in my blue jacket. I laughed quietly.
"So...even I can't defeat you?" I asked. They sneered.
I got up slowly.
"W-well...I'm off to Grillbys." I said weakly. I slowly walked to the side.
I looked up and saw Papyrus. I smiled with tears in my eyes.
"What do want from Grillbys, Papyrus?" I asked quietly.

And then...I'm finally got to see him, Toriel, Undyne, and everyone else.

The end

A/N
I'm so sorry D: well...if you have any au's you like from undertale. I will probably try it out. Thanks