Genocide: Part Four

I followed their footsteps. Always one step behind them. Was there but never was seen.
I saw all my friends fall to them. They never were given mercy. I knew who had talked them into this.

Then an idea sparked in my mind.
'Asgore', I thought as I saw them slay another innocent person. I slunk off to a wall to use one of my 'shortcuts.'
I walked straight into the wall and appeared in Asgore's castle. He was standing in his garden of flowers.
"Sans?" He asked turning around. I smiled slightly.
"Hey," I replied, shoving my hands in my pockets.
"What is it?" He asked quietly. "You never visit me only for pranks." He rose a bushy eyebrow. "You better not be playing a joke."
I shook my head and looked down.
"No. This is...serious this time," I stated. His breath hitched when he saw my eyes change slightly for a second.
"What happened?" He asked, more concerned now.
I laughed quietly.
"Well, a human fell down from Mount Ebott which you probably know. And that human well they...they kinda..." I paused to string my thoughts together and my emotions. "They are on a killing spree and they aren't going to stop until they kill you and get out of the Underground, "I said. My left eye flashed blue with a gold tint quickly and returned to its normal state. Asgore frowned and looked back at his garden.
He was silent for a long while.
"You need to keep that under control, " He muttered. I smiled in discomfort.
"What do you mean? I have it one hundred percent bone-afied under control," I snickered. He shook his head.
"This is serious, Sans. I don't want you getting hurt," He said, whirling around to face me. He put his big, fuzzy hands on my shoulders.
"I promise. I'll keep the magic in check. As for the kid..." I looked down. "They killed him. They killed Papy," I growled. His face scrunched.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Fuzz Face," I said, rubbing my sleeve across my face. He glared at me. "Sorry. I meant King Fuzz Face, your highness," I corrected myself, laughing silently.
We were quiet for a long while.
.
.
.
He drew in a breath. I looked up at him.
"You should rest. I can tell you haven't slept for days," He commented. I shrugged him off.
"I'll be alright."

We talked and he told me he needed a new Soul Judge.
"Me? Pff, I am probably the least qualified for that job, man. I can barely run a half decent hot dog stand," I retorted at his ludicrous offer.
"I'm being honest, Sans. You have the capability to be my Soul Judge. You could tell how much L.O.V.E. and E.X.P they had when you first met them in Snowdin, could you not?"
I nodded and smiled.
"Never trusted that little brat."
He chuckled and told me to wait in the Judgement Hall. I looked at the shiny, reflective floors. I smiled and rubbed Papyrus' scarf.

I looked up and saw that dirty brother killer.