The Maid's Daughter

"Fight back!"

" No!" He growled, challenging her dark glare.

"You fucking did this to me. I was surviving. I was okay enough to stand on my two feet until I met you. But You!-You broke me!" she spat at him with a voice laced with as much venom and anger as she could muster.

"You were way broken before me Kal. Don't blame this all on me. I told you to steer clear of me but you were too stubborn to fucking listen. You're always too stubborn to listen. You say you were okay before you met me, well so was I, you've destroyed me just as much as I did you, Just face it.."
__________________________________

Kalie Warren knew who she was and she was never one to be ashamed of it either. She had a backbone and could stick up for herself and that's how she strikes fear into the hearts of others. Not to mention she's taken judo classes for as long as she could remember.

Her father is a drunken car dealership owner, who tends to become abusive towards her and her mother, which made for her even colder heart to catch frostbite. She hated him, but she could not do much about it. Basically, she feared her mother ever being alone.

With that being said, the only person that melts her icy cold heart is her mother, who is a house maid for a very wealthy family, The Goldman's. Though poor and a delinquent she was enrolled into their prestigious Goldman Academy.

________________________________

This book contains lots of harsh language.

It does not contain a good guy and a good girl. And the main girl character does not tolerate bullshit.

If you're looking for a cliche, I have another book named, 'Unexpected Lovers.'

Continue reading if you please.