The Maids Daughter: Chapter 11

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share loves

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kalie's POV

After nearly an hour of going over the Academys dumbass rules, the only thing that kept my head from exploding was the one rule that gave us freedom to wear any article of clothing that we wanted, as long as it wasn't inappropriate.

You know the usual sexist guidelines for girls that our shoulders must be covered just in case an overly hormonal teenge boy were to have an orgasm, and the usual other bullshit.

"Kalie, do you understand everything that I've read to you?"

Looking the headmistress in her big green eyes I nod a believable "yes".

But aparently she was born with yet another inhuman ability to read through bullshit, she gives me a look of "yeah, sure you do"

"Just in case you don't," she closes the book that she just read from to trade it places with a replica from within her desk. This book looked more worn out and read beyond capacity. "Here is mine. Its been highlighted with every important rule that you need to follow. The major ones are highlighted in yellow, and the not so major but yet very important ones that you may also get a strike for is highlighted in hot pink."

Why would she do that for me? It's a kind gesture so I flash her a smile of my own and accept the book in my arms saying "thank you."

She seemed to appreciate my acknowledgement of her mind act and in returm blinds me once again with her smile. I nearly have to squint my eyes and focus my eyes on another part of her face.

Standing up she holds her back and rubs her belly. I legit feel for her, she must be sore all over.

"Alright come with me, I'll show you your room and introduce you to your room mate, hopefully she's in there as well."

"She?"

"Yes she. Is there a problem? Do you need special accommodations to your preference?"

"No, no its not that," I internally smile knowing how accepting how accepting they are of people here. "Its just, I'm not the biggest fan of girls, though I'm a girl myself. Its not only girls, its more like people."

She turns around to give me a hesitant and worried smile, "Well if I would've know I would've assigned you to a room with someone else. Someone a little more gentle."

I furrow my  brows, but ease them and rub away the crease that I've probably made at the center of them.

"Its okay," I say lowly as we exit her office.

I hold my suitcase I'm hand, and walk behind her to my room. We enter one of the two student elevators that only go up to the 6th floor apparently. There is a male and female student elevator. The female elevator doesn't stop at the 4th or 5th floors since that's where the guys rooms are. Same goes for the male elevator, it is restricted from stopping at the 2nd and 3rd floor, but they all stop at the 6th floor being that's where the classes are held.

As we exit onto the 3rd floor, I'm surprised to see how different it is from the first floor. Its decorated with black wood floors, a white ceiling, with yet again fancy chandeliers. But these aren't as bug and extravagant. They're more homey and warm, though surrounded by gold and reflective diamonds.

As we walk down the "east wing", as head mistress calls it, I notice how every door is different. It is decorated differently with the names of two girls on them.