ch. 1: how to plan a murder

Harry

"So are we still on for tomorrow night?" Kendall asks me as I walk her back to her car, my arms draped around her shoulder.

"Of course we are baby, are you sure you don't want something massive like last year?" I turn to face her and kiss her forehead, she giggles and I can't help but smile at the lovely sound.

"Your dick is massive, that's enough for me." She bites her bottom lip looking at me with lust in her eyes and I chuckle and shake my head.

"That's cute but seriously? Why the sudden change of plans?" I raise my eyebrow while I lean into the hood of her car, watches as she hop onto it with Gigi and Louis.

"I don't know actually, I just want something private for my 18th this year, I think it's going to be more special for me, if it doesn't work then we can always throw a party when we come back?" She grins at me, looking at her reflection at the mirror before taking her shades from the bag and I sigh and nod.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Now have a safe trip back home okay? Don't forget to text me." She stands up and gives me a big kiss on the mouth.

"Bye baby!" She says as we pull away. I wave good bye at her and she starts the car.

"Go get a room you guys." I groaned as I watched Louis practically shove his throat down Liam's throat, Zayn snickers beside me and throws a pen on Liam's head snapping them from whatever trance they're in.

"Goodbye Li." Louis blows him a kiss and they bid goodbye before they driving off, leaving Liam, Zayn and me.

"So are you excited for tomorrow? You're finally going to have sex with her aren't you?" Zayn's elbow jabs at my side, his eyebrows raising suggestively at me and I roll my eyes, smirking.

"Yeah, you could say that." I shrug and Zayn wolf whistles, punching the air and rubbing my shoulders.

"I mean we're both legal so nothing should stop us right-"

"I hate to break it to you mate, it might not be a thing but someone is stopping you." Liam stuffs his hands on his pockets looking at me.

"Who?"

"Your brother."

-

"Mom! Just this once please! It's not like I hate Niall but these are my friends. It's just going to be a week mom. A week!" I tried my best to reason with my mother, it's not that I didn't want him with me, I did but my friends don't find him cool, Niall isn't popular like us, he was always alone or out with the stoners.

He just didn't fit in so my friends never bothered with him, we were opposites.

"You know the rules Harry. I'll only allow you if you take your brother with you. If he's not coming with you, you're not going, it's as simple as that love, sorry." My mother shrugs before going upstairs and I shut my eyes banging my head on the wall. When I look up, I see Niall sitting on the stairs and looking at me.

After what seems like forever he breaks eye contact and goes back to his room. I heave out a sigh, dialing Kendall's number.

"Hey babe! Uhm listen, about tomorrow night..."

-

"Harry! My man!" Liam grins at me, walking forward and letting go of Louis's waist as he gives me a hug and I pat his back, chewing my gum loudly.

"God would you two break it up?" I laugh while Zayn and Gigi's lips disconnect with a pop, he smirks wiping his mouth with the back of my hanf before giving me a high five.