ch. 3: baby why are you so obsessed with me?

Harry

"Your brother is fucked up in the head." I sighed and rolled my eyes as I heard kendall tell this to me for the umpteenth time.

Nothing is wrong with my brother. He's not fucked up.

"He isn't, ken, I mean yeah he's a loner and he can get a bit creepy sometimes but he's not insane."

People just don't get how his mind works because they don't want to deal with him. They judge him but let me tell you this, he's very intelligent and his laugh literally lights up the whole room and when he blushes and gets all flustered he's the cutest, he's amazing and no one knows because they don't give him a chance.

Niall isn't the fuck up. It's society that's fucked up.

"Gigi walked out after the incident a while ago, Harry. I mean who says that? Murder isn't a joke."

You're the big joke actually because you think I love you when I'm just lying. I thought but I don't dare voice out my thoughts.

"Niall watches lots of murder shows." I shrug, choosing not to argue with her knowing that it would lead to more arguments and I wasn't in the mood for that.

"Still doesn't mean he can say shit like that."

I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose before I turn around and lift my shirt up, throwing it across the corner in the room.

I can feel her eyes on me as I take my pants off and she licks her lips, I smirk as I put on my yellow swimming trunks. (a/n: aye who missed this because i did)

She walks her way to me our eyes locked and she touches my chest. I look down at her hands before gripping her thin wrists and putting it on her sides.

"Let's go swimming shall we?"

-

We were all outside laughing and swimming, living our lives to the fullest but even though I was smiling and I was laughing. It still hurt and I still felt empty.

Empty because Niall's not with me right now. He's not the one I was laughing with, he's not the one in my arms. I shook my head, trying to get him out of my head.

"Babeee." Kendall swam towards me pouting playfully and tapping her lips. I rolled my eyes as she put her arms around my neck giggling before kissing me, I closed my eyes as I gripped her waist, felt her lips onto mine, ignoring the others' wolf whistles I continued kissing her, in high hopes that I forget about him.

When I turn around and try to peek at Niall's bedroom window, there he is watching us. I know he was feeling the same thing I did so I lifted kendall up, her legs tightening around me and kissed her harder, still looking at Niall.

Water splashes around us and I pull away, smirking and wiping my lips. I hug kendall by the waist and spin her around as she attacks Liam and Louis. I kiss her shoulders, feeling Niall's eyes on us all the time.

-

"So you wanna hear a ghost story?" Kendall smirks before sipping her drink. We were all huddled again, in front of the bonfire. My hands were clammy and sweaty as I looked at Niall who had the same stoic expression.

Everyone was shocked when he decided to join us. I know they hated him and just wanted to get him drunk. Thankfully he hasn't touched his beer yet.

"Fuck you ken." Gigi whined, hiding her face into Zayn's neck while Louis just bounced on Liam's lap, making him groan and try to steady him as he clapped his hands.

"Yeah yeah! I wanna hear it!" He gave Liam a peck on the lips before lying down on his chest and hearing out Kendall's story.

"So... Well, my mother told me that the couple who lived here before us. Their marriage, it was a complete failure." She intertwines her fingers with mine and Niall looks at it and then he's grabbing the beer bottle and taking a swig of it.