ch. 4: baby, make sweet love to me [+]

do you guys see the sign up there? yes. it means there is smut. enjoy lol xx

Harry

As soon as I closed the door my back made contact with it as I slid down almost dramatically, trying to get my shit together and calm my heart that was beating so fucking fast.

We were alone. We practically had the house to ourselves. We can do anything we want to do.

I slowly lay the tray down to my side, running a hand through my face as my thoughts get invaded by Niall.

His smile. His laugh. His skin, the way it feels underneath my fingertips, his lips, the way we breathe each other in, how he'd tug on my hair, scratch my back, wrap his legs around my waist. The way he says my name. Screams it. How sweet it sounds to me. How he tastes. How he feels.

I was overwhelmed and I needed to get a grip. Niall wanted me away. I was buzzing with need and the only thing I wanted to do right now was to touch.

It's been so long. So fucking long.

I was insatiable when it came to him. How could I not be? He was always so beautiful. The fact that he was mysterious and preferred things to himself didn't help supress my want and need for him.

I am so grateful he let me in his life. I was the only one he gave a chance to get to know him. The first time I laid my eyes on him I knew I could never keep my hands to myself. He was too beautiful to resist. He was like a magnet and I couldn't stop myself from getting attracted, not that I wanted to stop anyway.

We belonged to each other in the most fucked up and sinful way.

Nobody knows me like he knows me. We have each other's backs and that's not going to change. He was mine and mine only.

I sighed trying to calm myself once again. I shook my head lightly before taking the tray and going downstairs. I washed the dishes, I had nothing to do. Niall made it perfectly clear that he wanted me away and it was going to stay that way unless he said otherwise.

I was just done with wiping the last dish when Niall showed up shirtless, a towel hanging on his shoulder. This time I let my eyes examine him, his body. I licked my chapped lips, giving him a once over.

"I'm going swimming." He says and walks out, his hips swaying sexily I had to bite my lip to stop myself from letting out a groan.

Niall was playing dirty. I know what he's playing. He always does this, teases and riles me up until I can't take it anymore and I have to punish him for being a naughty boy- needless to say, the sex ends up great for the both of us.

Now that he's giving me signals, I have to make him suffer by ignoring him. I smirked thinking of the things I'd do to him once this game is over, knowing that in the end we'll both win.

-

"Swim with me?" Niall was kneeling in front of me, he tried catching his breath, smiling at me, holding his hand out for me to hold.

"Is it okay with you?" He nodded swiftly and I stood up, he tugged on my hand impatiently, making me jog all the way to the beach.

"I don't have any swimming trunks, Ni-"

"I don't care." He had this mischievous glint in his eyes as he pulled me close, our chests touching. His hands gripped them hem of my shirt and I watched as he slowly pulled it off of me.

"I want you to swim with me." He whispered, throwing the shirt aside, after that he run his hands through my chest, down my abs, tracing my torso and making me shiver.