The First Match: Shinkyo Vs Seirin

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Yuki's Pov

We arrived at the stadium around 8 in the morning. My uncle drove all of us because my parents were on a trip and they haven't return. ' We're finally here........' said Hyuuga. ' Yeah.......so this will be the day where we win.' said Kagami. While they were talking, I was looking at the match-up for our first match. ' Looks like we are up against Shinkyo first.' I said. ' Are they tough???' asked Kagami. ' Well........you'll see sooner or later.' I said.

After that, we walked into the stadium. We went to the locker room and changed into our jerseys. Then Kilala, Kuroro and Inugami came into the room. ' You called for us???' she asked. ' Yeah....... I want you guys to film all the matches that are going on during our match.' I said handing them the video cameras. ' Are you going to use it as a reference???' asked Riko. ' Yeah.......I want you to watch the videos and learn your opponent.' I said.

' But all of them are........' she said. ' Yeah..........I want all of it on video.........especially the Generation of Miracles. The schools I want you to keep an eye on is Rakuzan, Gakuen, Kaijo and Shutoku.' I said. ' Yes......' she said leaving with the others. ' You know which school they're all attending???' asked Riko. ' Yes.......' I said. ' Then.......predict who will we be facing in the finals.' said Kiyoshi. ' We'll be facing Shutoku.......' I said. ' Shutoku!!!!????' said Sasuke and Rei. I looked at them with that look.

' Whose in Shutoku????' asked Kagami. ' Midorima Shintaro.........' said Kuroko. ' Yeah.......we need to be careful of his shots.' I said. ' Why???' asked Hyuuga. ' Well.......he could shoot the ball into the hoop when he was standing in the middle of the court..........but don't think about that now. We have a match between Shinkyo, if we win then we'll think about Shutoku.' I said. ' Yeah.' he said. After that, we left the locker room and headed towards the court.

On the way to the court, we bumped into someone familiar. When we walked pass each other and he whispered something. After hearing that I was pissed. ' Akashi!' I said turning around. ' Yes........did you call me to apologize???' he asked. ' Why you........' I said. ' Calm down sis.' said Sasuke grabbing me from behind. ' Let go! I want to punch that smirk off his face.' I said. ' Who is she???' asked the guy with tan skin.

' Well Nebuya.......this is the vice captain of Teiko.' he said. ' Oh......she's a vicious little one.' he said patting me on the head. ' Hands off her.' said Kagami pushing his hand off my head. ' And who are you???' asked Akashi. ' I'm the ace of Seirin, Kagami Taiga.' he said. ' You don't have to introduce yourself.' I said trying to get out of my brother's grasp. ' So.......you're the new player that defeated Kise........' he said pulling something out of his pocket.

I got free and stood in front of Kagami. He tried to stabbed him with a pair of scissors but I grabbed it in time. ' What the???' said Kagami in surprise. ' Hey Akashi!!!!' said Nebuya. ' You're as agile as usual.......' he said. ' Well..........you can be so predictable all the time.' I said. ' Next to Tetsuya.......you have the ability of predicting other's movement.' he said putting the scissors into his pocket. ' See you in the finals........or not.' he said walking away. ' Are you okay???' he asked. ' Yeah......' I said.