My Intense Training With The Shinsengumis

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Aisha's Pov

The weeks past like it was nothing. Yuki and the others were getting better and better in their fighting. They were fighting each other with full fury and ended up with a lot of bruises but I'm happy that they are taking a liking to this. It was in the morning and they were all training underground. I was having some tea in the living room. ' What are you thinking about???' asked Renji. ' Well......it's about their training.........' I said. ' What about it????' he asked. ' I want them to learn to fight better....not just by fighting each other but fighting other people..........' I said. ' Wait a minute.......about your friends......are you saying......' he said looking at me. ' Yeah.......I want "them" to help me.......' I said. ' They have awesome fighting style and this will be the first time fighting someone like this......' he said.

' Yeah......but if they are able to do so in one day......then they'll move up in the ranks.......' I said. ' But how are you doing it???Who's going to fight them after them???' he asked. ' I was thinking of making them fight humans with fake demon's powers........but after that......it's going to be them.....my siblings along with Sousuke......who left early this morning.......' I said. ' So......he went and did the "favor" you asked him.......' he said. ' Yeah.......it's important......' I said. ' But is that it???' he asked. ' No.......for the final challenge.......will be me........' I said. ' Okay......I'll watch the kids........so stay here and rest.......' he said walking out. ' Well......this isn't going to be easy........' I said. Then Kagome came into the room. ' Morning......' she said sitting next to me. ' Yeah........' I said reading a book. ' It's hard when a woman has something like this.......' she said. ' Tell me about it.......' I said. Then Erza came into the room with Jellal.

' Sister!!!!I have a favor to ask you!' she said. ' What is it???' I asked. ' It's.......' she said whispering everything to me. ' Oh.........there is a place.......' I said. ' Really??? Can you show me???' she asked. ' Sure.......Kilala!' I said calling out to her. ' Is there something you need???' asked Kilala coming out of the kitchen. I told her everything and she understood what to do. ' If that's your wish.........alright.' she said. ' Follow her......and you'll get there in no time......' I said. ' Thank you! Come on Jellal!' she said pulling Jellal away. ' Erza!!!!' he said being dragged off. ' *giggle*......it's fun to see young love........' said Kogome. ' Tell me about it........anyways.......how is Keade???' I asked. ' She fine.......I guess.......' she said. ' It doesn't sound fine.......what's wrong????' I asked. She told me a lot about her. Her powers and about her not being able to control it.

' Ah.......this is something that every demon needs to go through.........but if you don't learn to control it..........you know what happens.......' I said. ' Yeah......just like Inuyasha........' she said. ' Killing with no control over the person.........you are going to lose her like that......but I don't think Inuyasha will not stand aside......he'll do everything he got to help her......even if it means fighting her........' I said. ' You know......you're right.......' she said. ' That's more like the Kagome that I know......' I said. ' Thanks for a little advice.......' she said. ' No worry......when you need anything......you can tell me.....' I said smiling. ' Thanks........I will.....' she said. We had a little talk before she left the room. Then I took out my phone and I dialed the number.

-------------Call Log------------

' Hello???'

' Oh! Aisha.....is there something you need???'