The God's Arrival

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Aisha's Pov

One of the generals charged towards me and started to attack with such speed. I continued to dodged her attacks until I found a opening to attack her. With my palm, I smacked her hard on her abdomen and sent her flying. ' Now.......that one has a bad habit of wanting to kill........' I said. ' Yeah....but she's not bad at all........' said Akumi. ' What about you Kai????' I asked looking at him. ' If I interrupt her fun she'll cause a lot of trouble for me.......' he said. ' Is that so......' I said. Then she came back with some magic spells in her hand. ' Wrap around the opponent my precious flower.........' she said sending iron spider webs at me but they went straight through me.

' What!!!????' she asked in surprise. I walked out of the attack and looked at her. ' You're a strong fighter......but you're not up to my level......' I said.' Why you!!!!!!!' she said charging towards me. I wasn't even trying to dodge her attacks but I just stood there as her attacks went through me. ' I think you know what kind of skill I'm using right????' I asked. ' Yeah......something like my brother's zanpakto.........and both of them have the same name.......' she said. ' Kyoka Suigetsu.......' I said. ' What are you two talking about????And why aren't you helping me???' she asked. ' I thought that you wouldn't want me in your way???' asked Kai. ' Come on.......not this again.......please I really need help this time......' she said. ' Alright......' he said drawing his sword.

He came towards me and tried to cut he with his sword. Even though he's blind but he uses his other instinct to move around, just like Kaname Tosen. ' You know that your father has tow friends right???' I asked. ' I know.......but he only told me that his friend's thinking aren't the same as him.......' he said. ' But they still cared about him even though he betrayed to soul society.' I said. ' I see......' he said stopping. ' Why did you stop you idiot????' asked Hana. ' I don't want to fight someone with true justice in their hearts.......' he said sheathing his sword. ' You traitor!!!!!' she said. ' I didn't do anything.......but you're the one who keeps jumping to conclusion.......' he said.

' My my.......you are able to make Kai respect you..........you are amazing......' said Akumi. ' This isn't my first time doing things like that.......' I said. ' You have convinced the siblings that their family was killed in the incident....' he said. ' So you know......' I said. ' Of course......but you were there for them.....even though that they were your enemies.......' he said. ' That isn't something that I seldom do.......' I said. Then Yuki, Sasuke and Rei came down and prepared themselves for a fight. ' What are you three doing????' I asked. ' We'll not going to let you fight alone......' said Yuki drawing her sword. ' This is something we have to face together......' said Sasuke drawing his sword as well. ' Let's fight!' said Rei also doing so.

' Fine......but you three can fight her......' I said. ' Alright.......Lightning strikes the earth, twin blades were born from the stone of thunder! Kaminari no Arashi!!' said Yuki summoning her shikai. ' Let the wind blow the north to the south, the strength holds no bound! Okina Tsuyoi Kaze!' said Rei doing so. I'm not worried about the two but worried about Sasuke. ' Are you sure you want to fight Sasuke???' I asked. ' Yeah.......I can't stand by and watch as my sisters put themselves in danger......' he said. ' Well.....then........I'll take out the weakest link among you all!!!!!!!!!!' she said charging towards them. Then their fight begun and we watched as the started to fight. ' Then let's continue shall we???' asked Akumi. ' Sure.......but are you the one who's going to fight????' I asked. ' Sure.....' she said charging towards me. Soon two battles starts with my team on the top.