Soul eater 7MIH chapter 4

Hia Kitty cats, I'm back with another chapter for you ;) so who will this one be?????? Find out

........................................................

Patty walks around with the hat and brings it to you. Your to busy looking at soul you didn't notice.

"_____, HAY!!! It's your turn" yells Patty. You turn around quickly and look at Patty.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" you put your hand in the hat and pull out a peace of paper. You unfold it to read it to yourself. It said:

I will eat your soul

You blushed knowing who it was. Patty take the peace of paper and calls soul.

"SOUL!!!!!!" She yelled

Soul turned around.

"Hmm, yea, what?" He said

"Your turn" Patty said

"Hmm, ok" he got up and walked to you and grabbed your wrist. He walked you to closet and shut and looked the door. You blushed more of the thought of you and him being a couple.

"You ok?, your face is red" he said

"Um....huh...oh...yea I'm fine"

He walked over to you and grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him only a few centimetres from his face. You could feel his minty breath on your lips as you started to blush again. Soul pulled you in and crashed his lips into yours. He pulls away.

"What didn't you like it or something" he said looking sad.

"No it was...just....amazing"

You smile at him and he starts to speak again.

"Hay_____I'v liked you for a long time and I just want to say I love you" he said to you. Still shocked that the boy you love loves you back you just smile.

"Soul Evans, I love you too"

You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back softly before he moves to kiss your neck softy. You giggle quietly to yourself as he kisses your neck. You slip you hands up his shirt and feel his muscles. He kisses you on the lips again as you continued to feel his muscles. You run your hands down and as you were getting to the bottom he picked you up and you warped your legs around his wast. You kissed a while until a knock was heard.you two stopped kissing. Soul looked at you.

"So...." He said with his hand behind his neck"Would you like to be my girlfriend"

"yes, yes I would"

You hug him and give him another kiss. You two walk out the closet holding hands. Everyone was shocked. Soul sat on the cough and you sat in his lap and kissed him.

........................................................

WOW soul you have a girlfriend. ;) way to go soul. That's it kitty cats, for girls anyway. Boys next so if your a boy the next few chapters are for you. Vote, comment and follow please :)