Soul eater 7MIH chapter 8

Her ya go :) enjoy

........................................................

Patty was taking a brake from holding that hat so Blair had it as she passed it to you. you picked one as it said the twin pistols.
Great you thought of having both Patty and Lizz. you got the two girls and went in the closet. you really didn't want to play this game but you did as well. you had the biggest crush on Lizz ever, you love patty too and think maybe both isn't to bad. Patty just sat in a corner drawing while Lizz was looking at her nails. you shuffled closer and closer until you were right next to her. you blushed and tried  to shake it off. you pulled yourself together and kissed her on the cheek. she stopped and looked at you as you were about to apologise you felt soft lips on yours as you opened your eyes to see Lizz kissing you. you deepened the kiss and after about 30 seconds Lizz broke the kiss going back to what she was doing. You looked over at Patty who had her mouth wide open.
"OW SIS YOU DID IT" she yelled.
"Ur huh, whatever" Lizz replayed.

"But why am I missing out?" Patty pouts. You feel terrible because you don't want to leave Patty out. You suddenly get a naughty idea as you walk over to Patty and grab her wrist and bring her over to her sister. Both girls seem super confused at first and you can't help but grin.

"No one misses out if I have both of you at the same time"

Both girls go dark red. You grab each one by the waist and whisper and both their ears.

"If you want me girls then come get it"

Lizz is bright red as you cup her cheek and start to softly kiss her but not forgetting Patty as you run your other hand on her body before you turn to Patty and gently kiss her next. Before you know it the girls are fighting for you attention while you kiss one the other will touch your body and kiss your neck. Each of you exploring each others body's as you make out with both girls . The closest filled with the sounds of each others moaning that you are pretty sure everyone could hear outside but you don't care.

we heard a nock at the door as we all walked out. Everyone's faces were sorta red as they watched you walk out as you just grin one girl in each hand. I hope Kid doesn't mind.

........................................................
Sorry it was short
Feeling like crap right now :( but I'll try to update soon
Vote, comment and follow plz
And thx for voting for my story
It means a lot to me <3