Soul eater 7MIH chapter 6

Hia kitty cats ;) here's the next chapter. Happy readings :3 oh and if it is bad don't blame me I'm a girl trying to write as a boy thanks :)
And thanks all for voting this story
You guys are awesome <3
........................................................

Your sitting on the couch with soul and black*star talking. Patty comes around with the hat and puts it in front of you. You pulled out a peace of paper reading a letter that said:

Chop!!!!!

You knew it was Maka and you looked at her. You saw her blush and she tried to cover her face from you. You walk to her and tap her on the shoulder.
"Hay Maka" you blush a bit trying to hide it.
"Yes" she replies.
"Um...well" she spots the peace of paper.
"Oh..Are......ok" she said blushing a bit
You two walk in the closet and shut the door behind you. Maka sat in the corner and started to read a book. you walked up to her and sat beside her. you saw her blush again and you relized your hand was toughing her back. You moved your hand and blushed lightly but Maka didn't see it.
She was busy reading. you watched her read for two minutes. you couldn't help it, you leaned in and kissed her cheek. she blushed a deep red. you smiled at her and she smiled back as she returned the kiss on the cheek.
"So Maka, what are ya reading?" you asked
"A book about soul wavelengths" she replied not taking her eyes of her book. you smiled but thought of a cheeky reply.

"So does our soul wavelength match"

Maka looks up at you quickly shocked her face bright red.

"What do...what do you mean.." she stutters red as a tomato. You can't help but chuckle as you grab her checks in your hands and lean in to kiss her passionately. There's no fighting back surprising as she kisses you back moaning ever so softly. You trail your hands down to the crock of her back and brush her ass softly as she wraps her arms round your neck as you make out harder.

Just than a knock at the door brings you both back to reality. Maka's face some how redder than it was before before she Maka Chops you on the head but you can't help but think to yourself it was worth every second while she still blushing hard. The door flies open and the sight before your friends has them socked as Maka tried to cover her blushed face and you're holding a sore egg on your head. everyone just starts to laugh loudly and even you and Maka join in. Definitely a win in your books as the night goes on you can't help but gaze at Maka who every time she sees you staring goes red.
........................................................
There you go . sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'll try to update more often and P.S I'm not that good at spelling and I'm not really a good writer but plz have a look at my other story called dark Blooded