Soul eater 7MIH chapter 9

This one is a bit weird
Enjoy

................................,.......................

Patty had the hat again and put it in front of you. There was one piece of paper left. As you took it it said pumpkin
You knew who it was and felt a little weird as it was Blair. you and Blair got pushed in the closet. you hid in a corner not wanting to go near the flirty cat. Blair came to you and sat down beside you. she smiled as she started to talk about girly stuff. you sighed with annoyance and growled hoping that Blair heard you and stops with the talking but instead she kisses you. you tried to get out of her kiss but soon gave up and kissed her back. you two made out for a while and Blair decided to slid her hands up your shirt and feel your muscular body. You start to get this hot feeling inside as you think it's Blair? But something inside you is compelling you to continue as you start to touch her and kiss her deeper. She pulls away and licks her lips while putting.

"You're a nice boy why don't we go further meow" she purrs

You feel your body heat up and you know your blushing as she starts to take off her clothes only to be in her underwear but you can't help it and stare. She walks back to you grabbing your face kissing you again and grabs your hands placing them on her chest encouraging you to grab her. And she starts to suck on your neck until a hicky is left there. The mock at the door tells both of you times up as as pouts.

when you two got out Blair offed you to stay the night and sleep with her in her bed. what you chose is up to you..... but for now explaining the hicky to all your friends will have to come first

........................................................

That's it
The next chapter
I'm feeling a little better but not that much but other then that I'm fine :)