Unlikely friends

Minx's POV

First day of highschool jitters perfect. Just what I need right now. I looked at the time it was 6:15 am. " got 15 minutes might as well just start getting ready." I thought to myself. I put on a black t-shirt, some purple skinny jeans, my grey vans, and my grey sport jacket anx headed down stairs for breakfast. My parents were already gone for work so i just ate some left over pizza. 

--- Time skip because i dont know what else to say ---

I walked into the front office seeing a nice looking lady with brown eyes blue hair. (Free dress school) " My name is Mary, I'm new here." I said. " Oh Mary right, heres your schedule and a map so that you dont get lost. " she said. I walked out of the office and headed to my locker. After i got my binder out and looked at my schedule. I had science first class. The halls were quite crowded from all the kids. I headed to my class. When i got there the teacher greeted me " You must be Mary! " " Ya, but you can call me Minx. " I said "Well Minx why dont you sit over there." She pointed to a seat next to a girl with pink curly hair with a purple cat shirt on. I walked over to my seat and the girl introduced herself, "My name is Lizzie, whats yours?" "Im Minx." I said, she seemed nice, just as long as she doesnt beat the shit out of me im going to be okay.