This Sucks

Minx POV

I can only imagine how Ohm, Delirious, and Lizzie feel having two pregnant women in the house at the same time. But Ash was right. Being pregnant does suck. You get sick at random times in the day and I have cravings for donuts and chinese take out. I have so much food in my house right now. Ash and I, if we were sick, we would lay on my bed and just be sick pregnant ladies together. I had an appointment today to find out what the baby was. I didnt really have a preference but Ohm wanted a little girl. Ash and Delirious are leaving tomorrow. The room that they were staying in was going to be the babies room. If it was a girl her name is going to be Kristen Violet Wrecker. If it was a boy it would be Ryan James Wrecker. (If you got that reference im glad you're reading this.) We were beyond excited. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. "Its alive!" Ohm shouted. We laughed. "We have to get ready to go. We dont want to be late to see our kid for the first time would we?" I joked. I walked upstairs and into my bathroom. I started the water in the shower. I stood in the bathroom. I got dizzy all of the sudden and I knew what was coming. I was getting morning sickness. I threw up and just got into the shower. I still didnt know if I was able to use my powers, or if my kid would have them too. I didnt want to take a risk of hurting the baby. 

When I got out of the shower I put on a black t-shirt. It showed my bump that I had. I walked down stairs. Ohm was waiting for me. "You're pregnant but you still take forever to get ready." He joked. I punched him in the arm playfully. "At least I'm not an over grown monkey!" I yelled at him. We both laughed. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car. He drove us to the hospital. We walked in to the front counter. "What is your name?" The receptionest lady asked me. "Minx Manga." I said. She nodded. "You are in room 13." She said. I smiled at her and walked that way. 'Lucky number 13.' I havent heard from you in a while. I said. 'Well I have been here, you just havent noticed.' She said. We'll discuss things when I get out of here, got it. I mentally growled at her. She started giggling. I hated her laughs echoing through my head. I sat down on the hospital bed. The doctor walked in. She smiled and gestured for me to lay back on the bed. I pulled up my shirt so that it was just above my stomach. She put a cool gel on it. I shivered. It was cold. She looked at her little monitor. "Its a.... girl." She said after thinking for a minute. Ohm and I smiled at each other. "Now I need a shotgun for when she gets her first boyfriend." He said. I giggled. He grabbed my hand and squeazed it. I squeazed back. "Kristen Violet Wrecker. Due in August." I said. It was March. I had 6 months to go. This would never end. Ohm smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen anyone smile. (Try saying that 5 times fast.) He hugged me so tight that I thought my spine would break. "Can I have some air please?" I asked him jokingly. "No." He said sarcasticly but then he let me go. We both laughed. I just had to survive being pregnant. 

If that was possible. 

-----------------------------------

I want to make this book a good one so I do put a lot of messed up stuff in it. 

Jinx out