Better

Minx's POV

I packed all the stuff I would need and headed back to Lizzie's car. We were both really excited about it. We decided that I would stay for a week. I was extremely excited about spending the week with Lizzie, it gave me time to get my mind off things while having fun at the same time. But we still had school...sadly. Lizzie tryed to convince me to go shopping with her but I won that debate. We decided to have a movie night. We watched all kinds of movies, happy, sad, adventure, comedy, and horror. We both jumped at the scary parts in the movies. "Hey, Minx?" Lizzie asked. "Yeah." "You should let me curl your hair." She said excitedly. "There's no way I'm getting out of this am I?" "Nope." She said giggling "Fine lets just get it over with." I groaned.

When she was done putting curlers in my hair we went to bed. 

It hurt to take the curlers out, the pulled my hair, but I liked it. I put on a skin tight blue t-shirt, skinny jeans, blue converse, and a grey beanie. It was kinda warm out today so I didnt need a jacket. My curly hair bounced perfectly down by my shoulders. I felt really pretty. "Lizzie do I look okay?" I asked her. Her jaw dropped. "What?" "Dude... Minx I think I just turned bi, you look fucking hot!!" I blushed when she said that. Then it was time to leave so we grabbed our stuff and left. We got out of the car and started walking to class. I saw people staring at me as we walked to class. My purple bangs were fading so i was going to make Lizzie redo them tonight. 

Ohm's POV

I didnt want to go to school that day but my mom made me. Why did I do it in the first place?? Oh ya so that I could stay popular, right. I chose popularity over my fucking girlfriend and now she hates and so do all of her friends especially Lizzie. 

When I got to school I saw probably the hottest girl I've ever seen, she had on a skin tight blue t-shirt, skinny jeans, blue shoes, and a beautifully curled brown hair. I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around. IT WAS MINX. Oh my god. I blushed when she saw me and smirked. "Thought that I was someone else didnt you. So that I could be your pawn in the game of popularity." She said coldly,  "Thought you would just start over again as someone else!! WELL GUESS WHAT YOU CANT HURT ANYBODY ANYMORE BECAUSE WHEN THEY WHAT A CRAZY BITCH I AM THEY'LL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ONLY HURT PEOPLE. YOU HURT ME OHM. I LOVED YOU. YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET ANYONE HURT ME. WELL GUESS WHAT YOU ARE THE WHO HURT ME. YOU PUT DAGGERS IN MY FUCKING HEART. I DONT HAVE A HEART ANYMORE. YOU DEFENDED ME FROM THE ONE PERSON THAT SCARED ME THE MOST. YOU HELPED ME GET BETTER. YOU HELPED ME STOP CUTTING OHM. YOU HELPED ME  BE HAPPY. YOU SEE THESE!!" She yelled holding out her arms, that had scars up and down them. "YOU HELPED ME FORGET ABOUT ALL OF MY PROBLEMS THAT I HAD!!" Then she pointed to the fresh ones from yesterday. "YOU GAVE ME THESE EVERY SINGLE ONE OHM. WELL GOOD BYE OHM HAVE A NICE LIFE WITHOUT ME AND ADAM!!!" She was right I did hurt her. Even though I promised I wouldnt, I did. I brought all her problems back. I fell to the ground and started crying. People just stared at me. I heard people start to whisper so i got up and went the same way she did to look for her. I couldnt find her or Lizzie. 

Minx's POV

I walked outside with Lizzie behind me. I sat down by a tree and put my head on my knees and started to cry. It felt good to cry but i just wanted to leave. So Lizzie and I walked back to her car got in and left. We went back to her place and realised that tomorrow was the school dance. Lizzie and I decided to skip school tomorrow and just go to the dance. We decided to curl our hair and redye our hair. I was going to dye mine more purple then it already was. 

Time to leave for PROM

I put on a purple dress that was skin tight on the top and was poofy like a princess dress at the  bottom. I curled my now redyed hair and got in the car with Lizzie, she had on a skin tight light pink dress with black heals. We were excited to be with our friends since neither of us had a date, anymore. We walked in and I already felt the stares on me as I walked in. We saw Stacy and Joey and walked over to them and started talking. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, it was Chilled. "Want to dance?" He held out his hand for me to take it. "No." He put his hand down and frowned walking away. Lizzie looked at me. I was suprisingly calm. "Nice job Minx." She said. "I told you I wasnt scared anymore." I said smiling.