Again

Minx's POV

Prom was amazing. Lizzie and all our friends and I had a great time dancing, talking, eating too many shrimp cocktails. I missed having fun like this. The last time I did was with Ohm. I still cared about him but I dont care if he gets hurt. He hurt me first.

Ohm's POV

I know she still hated me but I couldnt stop thinking about her, and how much I did hurt her. I couldnt eat or sleep. I had the image of her scabbed arms and fresh cuts stuck in my head. I was upset with myself for doing that to her. I chose popularity instead of my girlfriend, the one person that I loved the most, went to the hospital because of me. I dont think she realizes how sorry I am. It was 12:30 am. I guess I could go on a midnight walk. I put on my grey sweatshirt with an omega sign on it. And walked out of my house. I saw someone running down the street, it looked like they were crying. So I followed to see if they were okay. They stopped in front of the school, put their back to a tree, put their head in their hands, and started sobbing. When I got closer I saw it was Minx. I sat down next to her. "What's wrong Minx?" I asked her. Hoping she would answer. "My mum and dad died in a car crash! I have no one other then Lizzie." She was balling her eyes out. "Minx I told you I would be right here when you needed me." I said calmly. She looked up at me, with those beautiful hazel eyes, that sparkled in the moonlight. We both just got lost in eachothers eyes. I leaned down slowly and kissed her passionately. She kissed back, putting her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. We pulled away. Her eyes still wet from the tears. I stood up and held out my hand for her to take it. She gladly took it, I pulled her up. And took her home. 

Lizzie's POV

Minx was letting me move in with her since her parents died. We were just happy to have somone. She was like a sister to me. I would do anything for her. Her and Ohm were back together, I was happy that she was happy, since I had Joel. I put the last box in my new room at Minx's house. "Lizzie I'm ordering takeout, what do you want!!" She yelled at me from down stairs. I ran down the stairs. "Chicken chow-mein." I replied. She was all I had since my parents were still back in England. 

"Hey Lizzie, I was thinking of dyeing my hair a different color. What should I do?" She asked me. I knew exactly what I wanted. "A silvery purple!!" I said excitedly. We went to the online store and ordered some for her. It got here the next day. We were both really excited. We played prophunt and murder while we waited for the time too be up for her hair. When it was time she Went to wash it out in the shower. While I recorded some gameplay for my channel. She came into my room. "Like it?" She asked. "I dont like it, I love it!!!" I said. She smiled. "I do too!!" She said happily.