My Thug6

Chapter 6

Tre' pov

I was just leaving the club and I was fucked up.I was happy to see all of my ride or die hard nigga's. But I couldn't help but think about that chick who was with king last night. She looked so familiar but I couldn't really see her face.She kinda looked like my sister, but I doubt it."baby I had fun."Tasha said interrupting my thoughts."yeah me too. "I said. "What's wrong babe.?"she asked rubbing her hand on my chest. "Nothing I'm just feeling some type of way,but I'll be cool I'm gonna get in the shower."I said get off the bed walking into the bathroom.I was taking a shower.Until Tasha came in yelling and shit.

"DO YOU KNOW A GIRL NAMED MESHA ?!" she asked with and additude. "No!"I said. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE, SHE SAID SHE KNOW YOU,AND SHE SAID Y'ALL FUCKED IN THE BATHROOM TONIGHT!" "Man I don't care what she said all these girls want me, but who am I with now?"I asked. "FUCK THAT DON'T TRY AND PLAY.  YOUR A PUNK ASS FUCK ASS NIGGA!OK FUCK YOU TRE.!!"she walking out fast. I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around me. "WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!"I said pulling her by the arm. She know I don't like being disrespect. "YOU FUCKING HEARD ME..!" she said.

I pulled her closer to me and started. kissing her neck and rubbing and feeling on her ass I knew that would come her down.I thew her on the bed and licked her chest angst went down to her belly button.I stopped at her pink laced panties and took them off.At this time she was calm.I dropped my towel and pushed her on the bed.I spread her legs and pushed myself inside of her.

15 minutes later she reached her climax and we stopped.She wrapped her arms around me. "So did you know that girl or not?" she said in a calm tone."Man I told you No."I lied.I do know her, Mesha is like that ride or die chick.I've known her since the 6th grade.We grew closer together.She always put me back in check if I'm doing something wrong.I would wife her up, but she got that punk ass nigga Drew as a boyfriend. But I wasn't Lying about fucking her..She's a virgin..  I Hate that nigga. "OK babe I believe you."she said interrupting my thoughts. I could care less if she believe me or not.We just friends with benefits.That's it."And if I did it wouldn't matter you can't get mad cause we only friends with benefits. "I said pushing her away so I could put on my clothes to leave.