My Thug 22

King's Pov

I stood by the elevator pacing back and forth waiting on Mia.  Something didn't feel right. Mia was taking to long. I pressed the Upward button. Then my phone rung.

"Restricted!..Hello?" I can't lie a nigga was nervous.  "Yeah King.. We got yo girl too..! " The deep voice said sending Fire through my bones. "KINGGGGG BABYYY HELLPP MEE PLEASE!!! BABBYY PLEEEAAASSE!!! " Mia Screamed through the phone.

I immediately ran out of the hotel. My driver was there .I told him to hurry."Don't worry bae I'm coming I promise." I said.  "We will be waiting.! " the unknown voice said.  I hung up.

Less than Ten minutes I was on the jet.  I dialed Tre' . "Hello? " he said. "Look they took your sister and I'm gonna need for you to get the niggas together ASAP!  " I said that and hung up.

***********

I drove up to  my house.  I seen all my niggas there waiting.  I got out of the car and walked up to them. "Follow me. " They did as told. Big Lance walked up to me and said "We killed Cameron. " "Thanks my Nigga. " I said opening the door to the small house. 

Once we was all in we sat at the table. "Well all of us is here because y'all niggas are gonna help me get my mom daughter,and baby  back....

Mia's Pov

After the quick phone call....the car continued to move. My arm was cuffed behind my back. My mind was going crazy.

Where they taking me? Are they gonna kill me? Is King really coming? Were King the cause of this.?

I felt tears rolling down my eyes. I felt the car stop. The truck of the explorer open.  "Get this bitch out." I heard a deep voice say. I felt a person roughly pick me up and put me over his shoulder. I wanted to panic but my his guts was telling me to keep calm.

I did keep calm until the moment I felt my back against the wall.  They took the hand cuff and blindfold off. I looked around and seen Someone who I thought was my bestfriend. Someone I let in my personal life. London.  She sat there with a smile in her face. Then Some other lady and man walked in. The lady kinda looked like Cali. 

"WHAT THE FUCK LONDON. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS!." I yelled. "The FUCK you mean ...Your nigga killed my baby daddy.  "she said.

"OK so why is king's mom and daughter here ?" I asked. "Because y'all are the closes to him." the guy said.

"You the BITCH that's got my daughter calling you mommy!!.. Bitch I'm her motherfucking mom!! " she said. 

I looked at her with Fuck you look. The big buff guy came and whispered something in the lady and the man ear. They left out.

It was just me and London . I can't believe after all the shit me and her been through, she'll do something like this. I looked her complete disgust. King bought thing for the baby, and offered her a place to lay her head. Now she's trying to hurt the closes people to him. That BITCH!!.

"Mia... I'm sorry for this but I need this money. Mainly for my baby." she said sitting closer to me.

I wanted to beat the shit out of her. She smiled and said

"I still love you Mia.  But I'm looking out for me unlike you,  you have everything thing made for you.  You got King. Shit I had Cameron but King Killed him..  Ain't that a Bitch.! Then you're mother fucking brother Fucked Drew Girl... And You got Cali calling you mommy. To be honest Nicki called my phone and told me to meet her and drew. We've been planning this since I left your house. I didn't want to do it but 10k sounds pretty good." she finished and walked towards the door.

I couldn't even argue anymore. I was feeling weak.  Because London was kinda right. Even though both of her parents are living, she still catches hell.  She did and still do need Cameron.  But that girl knows I'll back every bone in my body to help her. She walked out of the door. 

I was in there alone so I shifted arms so they would be infront of my body. I dug in my bottoms and got out my cellphone. I called King.

"Hello?!.. " he said with worry in his voice. "Baby?!!..  Where are you.?" I asked lowly. 

"I'm coming baby.  Who is the niggas who did this?  " he asked.

"London, Drew, And, Your baby mama..." I said.

"What the Fuck!!... Baby just hol- " his voice faded I felt someone l standing over me.

It was his baby mama. "Who are you talking to?.." She said.  "Nobod- " I was cut of by a slap to my face. She grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall.

She turned back to me and slapped me again.  Slaps became punches from her then the punches from her became punches and kicks from Drew.  My body was sore from the kicks and punches that continuesly landed my face and torso. Until I heard London voice. "Stoooppp!! That's Enough!!!... That's enough!!!... We got to get Cali to the hospital.!! " that's all I heard before everything went black...

◆◆◆◆◆
Whatcha Think.. 
Goal.. Nun...

Questions to answer ...
Should She forgive London?
You think Cali ok?
Is London fake?

Thanks for all the vote. You guys are amazing!  love ya!!