My Thug 11

Chapter 11

King Pov

I was really just falling into a deep sleep when I heard my phone ring. 'Really?!. ' I thought to myself.  "Speak."I said answering the phone. "Yo King we got the nigga. " I heard Tre' through the phone. "Ok I'm on my way." I said getting out of the bed. "Yeah ok one."Tre' said hanging up. I went to mg closet and pull out my jumper. I put on my Black T-shirt and my basketball shorts on under it. I then put on my Black and yellow Jordan's. Just as I grabbed my keys Mia got of the bed with a black tank top  and back lace panties.  "Where are going? " she asked. "You never ask were a man where he's going, but since your my wifey.. I gotta go handle so business. I left the key to the house and Mercedes Benz just in case you wanna go somewhere."I said kissing her neck then her lips. "Bye bae. "She said as I walked out. I hopped in my Black range Rover.  And drove to the Killer house.

*******

The killer house was in the middle of one where. It's a place where no one will look for bodies. It took 50 minutes to get there.  I pulled up to the house that looked more like a shed. When I walked in Tre' looked at me and lead me to the room to where he was. I couldn't believe who my team had captured. It was my Cousin Cameron.  He was always jealous of the shit I had when we where teens. He just never work as hard as I did to make it in this kind of business. "What the fuck Cameron? You the one that's trying to take food off my table." I said walking up to him. "Nawl Man it ain't eve- " I cut him of "Like that...That's what they all say..When they ass is gonna die."I said. But then when I was about to pull my gun out my phone rung..It was Mia.  "Huh?....What?!....What Happened?!..... I'm On my way....." I hung up the phone. "Don't let  him leave this place to go nowhere.. Not even the restroom..But also don't let that nigga die."I told big Lance.

************

What happened?... uh-Oh....

Is that Cameron the same Cameron who has  gotten London preggo?

Will King Kill his cousin?

16 Comments 5 VOTES... 

C.Nicole, ♥♥♥