Irresistible

Kylos POV

Every single time I walk past Hux I either want to hug him, kiss him or smack him. His eyes always are glimmering and his hair is so fluffy. I feel like I love him! "General." I say, "Ren, can we talk.. In private." he says. "Of course." I reply. We go into the conference room and I lock the door behind me. "What is it?" I say. He looks at me and says "Just here to tell you I hate you.". "What the hell General?! You drag me from my duties just to-" I'm interrupted by him kissing me. "I love it when you're angry." he says. I start laughing because obviously he just wanted to kiss me. I lean in and kiss him back. "You know, that was totally worth it." I say sweetly. Just made my day 100x better. "You know I don't hate you." I say, "I know." He replies.

Huxs' POV

Every day I look at Kylo and think I never have a chance with him as he is in love with a girl named Rey.. It breaks my heart. But maybe I still have a chance. "General." he says while walking past me, "Ren. May I speak to you.. In private?" I ask politely, "Of course." he says. We walk to the conference room and he locks the door behind him. Just as I had hoped. "I just wanted to tell you I hate you." I say.. And just as I predicted I get an instant glare. "What the he'll General?! You drag me from my duties to-" as I interrupt him by kissing him, "I love it when you're angry." I say. He starts laughing and leans in to kiss me again. He makes my day so much better. "You know, that was totally worth it." he says sweetly. "You know I don't hate you." he says, "I know." I reply.