The Proposal

Kylo's POV

So I decided to walk around the NEW Starkiller Base, when I ran into Hux, "General, you need to be more careful.." I complained while laughing at him. He had dropped all of his papers and he was blushing like crazy. I didn't think anything of it. Until he got onto one knee. "Um. General, are you okay?" I asked while looking around. I wasn't looking at him, then suddenly, he pulled something out of his pocket. A little black box. I started panicking, on the verge of tears. I knew what this meant. "Ben Solo, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me." he said while holding out a little ring. I let out a happy cry. I said yes, of course.

Hux's POV

It was time to propose to Kylo. I was literally a clump of nerves the day I decided to pop the question. I started walking down the hallways of the NEW Starkiller Base, he was nowhere to be seen. This was pretty unusual. Suddenly I saw him hurry around the corner, typical Ren, always in a rush. I walked in his direction and purposefully bumped into him, everything was going as planned. I dropped all of my papers in front of him while he laughed at me. Typical him, I got onto one knee and he started looking concerned. "Uh. General, are you okay?" he asked me, I grinned as I took the ring out of my pocket. He looked like he was going to pass out. "Ben Solo. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, will you marry me?" I asked him while holding out the ring. I started crying immediately. He said yes.