Injured

Kylos POV

I just got my ass beaten by a noob.. A NOOB! And now I am lying on the forest floor.. Waiting to die. A huge cut across my face, a wound to the chest and I can't feel my ribs. Great. General Hux probably forgot about me and now I'm going to die in a fiery explosion. Wait is that Hux over there?! "Hux?! Are you there?!" I cry, desperate and scared. "Ren! There you are!" yells Hux excitedly. I cry because maybe, just maybe I'm going to live. "This is General Hux, I have found Ren alive, I repeat Ren is alive, bring the ship." says Hux in his ear piece. "I thought I would never see you again!" said Hux with tears in his eyes. "I love you!" I said. As he leaned in and kissed me. Oh there's the ship. He picks me up and carries me to the ship and to the medical wing. "You're still beautiful.. Even with a nasty gash across your face." says Hux. I glare at him as he laughs and kisses me again.. "I know, I know. I'm so mean." he says, "But I love you."

Huxs' POV

I was looking for Kylo everywhere.. I just couldn't find him, I had a terrible feeling I lost him. Then I found a body with black clothing and I knew it was him.. I immediately thought he was dead until he moved a bit. "Hux?! Are you there?!" he cried desperately, "Ren! There you are!" I cry excitedly. "This is General Hux, I have found Ren, I repeat I have found Ren. Bring the ship." I say into my ear piece. "I thought I would never see you again!" I say with tears in my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you." I say. As the ship arrives I carry him in and straight to the medical wing. "You're still beautiful even when you have a nasty gash in tour face." I say. He glares as I laugh and kiss him again. "I know, I know I'm so mean." I say, "But I love you."