Visions

A.N.: This book will be written solely in Kylo Ren's POV from now, no more switching, sorry. And sorry if the writing got a little darker, it's been over a year since I updated aha.

I sat in the chair as little droids healed the wound on my face, the wretched girl that Supreme Leader Snoke was so obsessed with got me in the face... Bad. I even had to get married with a reddened scar down the right side of my face. Speaking of married, my husband just walked in, sometimes I tend to forget we're married.

Of course I keep it secret.

Hux walked over to me and squeezed my shoulder, he gave me a warm smile that would otherwise melt my heart, but today I was ice cold. "What's wrong, Ren? You seem distant." Hux commented, he must have noticed that I haven't talked to him for a few days and I could sense his feelings of betrayal, "It's nothing." I brushed it off, he didn't look pleased, "I may not be a Force user but I know when something is bothering my husband. Now spill." Hux demanded, his commanding voice and his dominating demeanor always made me tingle, "Make me." I smirked, but Hux didn't look happy, "I usually would strip you of your pride but I'm really busy, now that our baby has been destroyed." He clutched his fist and I automatically knew he was talking about the Drednought, the ship I failed to protect.

"You blame me, don't you?" I lowered my gaze and my face heated up, I pushed aside one of the little droids and Hux just stared at me in silence, "No of course not." His expression softened, but it was hard to believe, Hux's whole energy was clouded. Mostly with doubt.

"You're a bad liar." I told him, I hopped off of the chair to look back at Hux but he was frozen, and I saw her... the girl...

"You will tell me where Luke Skywalker is." I shot my arm out, but she wasn't budging, I was confused and angry, why was this happening? "Why are we connecting?" She asked me, but I couldn't answer, I refused to answer, the second the connection was severed, I ran out to the hall, my boots slid against the hard surface of the floor but no one was there, Hux followed me and grabbed my arm, pulling me back inside the room and shutting the door.

"What happened? You just froze and I tried to get your attention, I even shot your foot." I looked down at the burning hole in my foot and glared at Hux, he looked frightened, I shoved him out of the way and left the room, that was the first time I was truly angry at him.

"Supreme Leader Snoke wants to speak with you!" He shouted at me, I just waved him off and walked away, leaving Hux in the vacant hallway, alone.

Any requests? DM's always open and so is the comment section, whatever you wanna see will be done! (Except smut, I'm done writing that)