The Marriage

Kylo's POV

It was the day of the wedding, I was almost in tears, for a Sith I'm quite emotional. I was wearing a black tuxedo with a black bowtie and black everything else, of course I had my black scarf on. I finished styling my hair and walked out of the room. "Where's Hux?! I want to see Hux!" I demanded Captain Phasma, she shrugged, "You're not allowed to see each other! It's bad luck!" Phasma complained, I stopped and turned around and shrugged, "I'm just nervous." I whined. Phasma nodded and left me alone. A few minutes later I was called into the venue. I was so nervous, I stepped into the room, quickly wiped my sweaty palms on my pants and walked toward Hux, who was in a dazzling blue and black wedding tuxedo. I almost cried, but remembering that I am the ruthless commander of the First Order, I remained calm. I walked toward Hux and held his hands, listening to a stormtrooper talk about commitment. Then it was the time for the vows. Hux was first. "Kylo Benjamin Solo Ren, the day I met you, I instantly knew I was in love, I knew you were perfect for me. You were, and still are, perfect. I love you so much Ren." He said, it was short but beautiful. I flashed him a smile and started my vows, "General Armitage Hux. You are amazing and incredibly handsome. When I first walked into the room, I wanted to marry you, and now that dream is coming true." I said, bringing tears to everyone. The stormtrooper captain said what I've been waiting for; "You may now kiss your groom." Immediately Hux and I kissed passionately, loving every second of it, then was the party. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

Hux's POV

It was today, today was the wedding. I am still in shock from when I proposed to him, now I'm marrying him! This is it! I changed into my wedding tuxedo, it was blue and black, very fine and professional like me. I settled with my usual comb over and smiled at myself when looking into the mirror. It was time to go out to the venue, I stood there and waited for Ren. I gasped when I saw him, he was in an all black tuxedo, of course, and had his hair slicked back. He looked incredible. He walked over as the music was playing and when he got here, we held each other's hands, I stated into his dark brown eyes, the eyes that melt my soul every time I look into them. The stormtrooper captain had finished his spiel and it was time for the vows, I went first, "Kylo Benjamin Solo Ren, the day I met you, I instantly knew I was in love, I knew you were perfect for me. You were, and still are, perfect. I love you so much Ren." I said, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. Then it was his turn, I was waiting for him to say sweet things. "General Armitage Hux. You are amazing and incredibly handsome. When I first walked into the room, I wanted to marry you, and now that dream is coming true." He said, I almost cried, but Generals don't cry so I didn't, but everyone in the audience was weeping now. Then it was the best part of the wedding, kissing my groom, I was given my cue and kissed him passionately. I love this man with my life and I always will. No matter what.

BELOW IS THEIR ATTIRE

General Hux's wedding attire.

Kylo Ren's wedding attire