Happy Birthday ?

POV - Timeline
(Y/N) - Your Name

Y/N POV

"OH MY GOD" A special Justin Beiber's fan yelled at the top of her lungs.

I was binge watching Ellen Videos (specifically fan-surprise edition) with one of my close friends, Stellar. We were Hanging out at my house on a typical Monday afternoon when I could be working in the Ellen Shop right now

"Y/N are you still thinking about the why-does-ellen-want-me-to-stay-at-home-for-today thing again?" Stellar questioned, like as if she had read through my mind. "You know maybe she knew about your birthday (today) and wanted you to spend the time off?" She continued."Hm... You're right. I'm probably over-reacting as usual," I replied. "There we go! I sense my dear old (y/n) back! Anyh-"

"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang cutting of Stellar's words.

"Did you invite another friend over?" Stellar asked, pointing to the door. "What? I am 99.9% sure that I didn't invite anyone else over beside you..." I replied trying to recall if there was the 0.1% chance of it occurring. "WAIT. What if it's your ex again? Oh, darling (y/n)! Please come back to me baby, I didn't mean to break your vulnerable heart to broken pieces by cheating on you!" Stellar imitated my ex. I rolled my eyes denying it continuously. Suddenly, I thought of something... something I've been yearning to do.

"Hey... What if that's really my ex, should we give him a mini surprise?" I winked at Stellar. She smirked at me, getting a hold of the materials we needed.

Robbie's POV

I came out of the Ellen Van. I would admit it, I was beyond excited to meet this special fan for some odd reason.

Don't get me wrong, I usually get really jumpy when meeting my fans. This one, however, was a big fan of me before my appearance on Once Upon A Time.

When the crew team were ready. They began to film me. I started speaking to the camera, "So right now, I am outside (y/n)'s house. (y/n) is a big fan of me, Robert Andrew Kay. So, let's give her a huge surprise for her birthday!" I made my way to her house (like the GIF but with a cheerful smile instead :D).

*a few moments later*

"Robbie? Robbie, can you hear me? Why isn't there anything happening?" I heard Ellen through the earpiece. I just simply replied with an "I don't know". I rang the doorbell for the sixth time.

Ellen started to spend some time off telling me more information about this girl thinking that she might not be home yet, "(y/n) is a very bubbly and charismatic girl. Loves working at the Ellen Shop so much that I took a long time to persuade her to not come today. Let's see what else... She also loves to do pranks. I could go on an endless list of who she pranks. You know, maybe she might be even trying to pull off a prank on you righ-"

Her words got cut off by a swift motion before I knew it I felt a painful impact filled with loads of cream on my face.

"SMACK Ca- Oh??" I heard a high pitched voice slowly getting softer and softer.

Y/N POV

"Happy Birthday (Y/n) ?" A British Voice had exclaimed. I looked to see a young man about my age, his face was filled with creampie, holding a bunch of gifts.

I needed less than a minute before knowing who it was.

"NO WAY, ROBBIE KAY?!" I squealed while hugging him, still embarrassed by my thoughtless prank.

One of the Camera Men gave me an earpiece. I took it and heard none other than Ellen's voice, "Hey (Y/N)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I kept thanking her, "THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. Did you really planned all of this?"

"Of course, I planned this from scratch. I planned everything!
Except well... for the pie thing."

Robbie took the chance to speak, "Ellen and I decided to give you a surprise gift."

"Yes. Today, you are going on a movie date with Robbie. Followed by, a Behind The Scene of Heros Reborn tour. Finally, some autographs and posters of him, him, him and him" Ellen jokingly said.

I was too overwhelmed, crying beads of tears from my eyes.

"Naw... (Y/N), please don't cry. Come here, darling!" Robbie said while pulling into a bear hug. "T-thank you so much. Both- Both of you!" That was all I could pull off.

I couldn't have asked for more.

☆.。.:* A/N ☆.。.:*・
Edited this for the second time by re-writing almost the entire story. Not much changes in the story flow but more of its vocab, grammar, description (basically the language HAHAHA). Reason being: Cringey & Repetition of words. Hope it wasn't still as poorly written as before! Happy reading.

Robbie Kay ➸ Imagines/ZodiacsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara