Author's Note

Written on: 9th December 2017, 1:50PM

Hi there!

This note will be about my plans for the upcoming imagines/zodiac posts and how you can help me out with my next few chapters. I strongly encourage you to read further before proceeding! Thanks in advance :-) .

Firstly, I decided to branch out new ideas for my wattpad chapters. A few of them include, inserting different celebrities that have no connection to each other (e.g. Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas) or Robbie acting in a movie that he have never been casted before (e.g. Lalaland, The Avengers). So what are some upcoming scenarios that you will be reading then? One of them might be: Imagine you're dating Robbie. You are a singer and is going to do a collab with Shawn Mendes. Paparazzi have claim that you're cheating on Robbie with Shawn. The entire world is going insane. How will you handle the situation?

Lastly, I am always open to feedback or ideas given by all of you. Unfortunately, I try not to write any SMUT/Lemon because I have zero experience in writing those kind of stuff and I also prefer to keep this PG13 too! However, besides that, I will be reading and considering your requests :-) !

I shall stop about here now! Sorry for taking up your luxurious time! Thank you for your kind attention and support too. You may now continue the next imagine ;-) ! Enjoy; Happy reading ❤️!

Signing off,

Katlin Crimson