Livestream with Robbie

POV - Timeline
(Y/N)-Your Name (Y/IG)-Your Instagram account

(Y/N)'s POV

I swear, I could have been knocked down by a feather that I had to do a double take to reassure myself that I was not dreaming or hallucinating. I tried to be collective and focused, but I still felt my jaw-dropped just at the thought of it.

(Flashback to a day ago)

"Beep-beep-beep-beep!" I heard the 12 o'clock mark from my snowish-white Casio digital watch. I initially planned to call it off a day, shutting down my HP laptop and laying cozily on my bed slowly proceeding to have my precious beauty sleep. But I decided to do one more extra task before that...

I took one more final clear look at my notifications: swiping away the unnecessary ones, replying to anything Whatsapp-related, reading any recent information sent to me. Not too long after I swiped off the last few ones, a notification caught my eyes:

robbiekay71 has started a live video! Click here to watch before it ends!

I gave it a quick thought, deciding that it would do no harm in watching one of my favorite celebrity's live stream, right? I pressed on the notification to view it. A faint smile curved up to my lips upon the sight of hi-

"Thanks for watching! Create your own live video now!"

I silently cursed under my breath with a flash of annoyance realizing that I missed his entire live video except for the last few milliseconds. I flared my nostrils, planning not to have bedtime now being a little bothered by it.

Time flowed like cement, a minute feeling like an hour, or so it seemed. I figured out that I could not be watching the walls for the entire time until I felt tired. Suddenly, a mini light bulb popped on top of my head. I took out my mobile phone and went to click on the 'start live video' icon.

With every minute ticking away, a new person will join in the fun. Another minute has just gone by with a new-comer being engaged in my live stream, captivating my attention by his welcoming and flirtatious greetings and comments. I could feel my heartbeat... every single pound in my chest. The top row of my teeth was showing.

robbiekay71: you have a beautiful smile darling ;-)

The following comments were going loony over Robbie's presence!

jess.icaa: is this a flippin' joke (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ?
kay.kay_edits: eXcUSE mE? ^^ __jazmin.lry.ms55___: holy butthole. can you believe this is happening?! sadheartbreaks: WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED?

....

"You all, I feel like I'm in a dream right now. This doesn't feel real at all!" I exclaimed jokingly. My inner-self was deliriously happy, giddy even. I had the urge to run, to shout, to tell everyone what was happening. I felt like I had the facial expression of a small child with an, especially large Christmas present. He began typing again, the next one had me glowing inside out like a sunshine.

robbiekay71: I can prove to you that this is reality right now by being your exceptional live guest for today ✌🏻😊!

Without any hesitation, I clicked on the 'live guest' symbol to invite the Pinocchio-boy onto my live video.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)! I guess that you're the owner of (Y/IG)! You're so pretty, you know? Hello to you, and you and everyone else too!" Robbie warmly greeted having the spotlight to himself. He was wearing a navy blue shirt differing greatly from the ivory-like white wall (exactly like the GIF).

"No freaKIN' WAY! I think I have lost my sanity already. HAHAHA... Robert Andrew Kay? Live streaming with me?" I calmly and collectively spoke, controlling my eagerness from exploding. He responded me with a simple cheerful wave.

Both Robbie and I insisted on doing a Q&A session. Gradually, my live stream started increasing quickly, jumping from tens to hundreds to thousands!

"nacho_bree8605 asked: How was my day? Couldn't have been anymore better without you people. How about you?" Robbie shifted the question to me. I replied, "Let's just say I thought this day would have ended on a bad note but nevermind." "Aren't I'm such a charmer right?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes in a flippant manner while smiling from ear to ear.

"rachel_cycy97 have a question that I, myself was curious to know too! Why did you decide to come into my live video?" I asked. The British guy thought for a short while before answering, "I had an 'exhort' telling myself to join in a follower's live stream because it doesn't sound bad right? I was pretty much free for the entire day too, so why not? Here is the cool part, right after I thought of that, I saw (Y/IG) broadcasting a live stream. Me being me, I decided to go in for the fun." My mouth formed into an 'O' while nodding my head at the same time. Proceeding to the next question.

We continued answering different inquiries about our career, hobbies, 'friendship' etc. This live stream will never get boring huh? Even when it ends, no matter what happens, this iconic day will be edged into my mind forever.