Coffee Shop Love

(Y/N)-Your name ~ lyrics ~ (Y/F/SBD)-Your favorite Starbucks drink ~ timeline ~ POV

(Y/N)'s POV

"It is surely too pack in here!" I mumbled.

All I intended to do was to find a place to sit down, relax with my (Y/F/SBD) and listen to some Spotify music while doing my schoolwork. However, it was harder than I thought. I had to wait for about a good 10 long minutes to find a place.

"FINALLY!" I thought happily upon spotting a vacant seat. I paced my walking speed up to quickly grab that last opportunity. As I placed my cup on the table, I heard another "thud" besides mine. There was another cup right opposite of me. I read the name: Roby K.

I looked up to see a pair of green eye. Wait no, it was the kind of green that pushed its way through the piles of gritty snow to remind you that spring was coming. Familiar lyrics started to recite in my head:

Oh, you caught my eye.
You got that thing I like.
Never been in love but I think I might be falling for you...

"Sorry darling but this table is officially booked," a voice interrupted my thoughts. I clicked back to actuality, "I was here first?" "Nah," he placed his coffee on the table. "Wh-what do you mean 'Nah'?!" I looked at him with confusion. "Nah, like I said," he gave a Cheshire grin. Before I could say another word, I felt a tapped on my shoulder, a blonde woman in her mid-20s asked furiously, "excuse me, this is not a court. Could you please keep it down? Thanks."

Robbie laughed. Did that idiot just laugh at me for "stealing" his seat instead of apologizing? I rolled my eyes to another planet, walking out the door. Before that whispering him by the ear trying to make him feel at least a little bit bad, "Don't be such a stuck up guy next time, ya'?"

I marched off to the door. As I was about to walk out of the mall, I heard my name being shouted out, "(Y/N)? Hey you, don't go yet! Please hold on for a second," is that Mr. stuck-up again? I stopped in my tracks, turning around. Sighing, yep, that voice belonged to him.

"Listen (Y/N), I'm sorry for being a dick just now. Here, You left something on the table." I took the laptop from his slim hands before nictitating at me and making his way back to the coffee shop.  A smile crept across my face and the air grew thick with a tenderness that couldn't help but make him breathe slower, deeper, happier. But soon, I thought back about the embarrassing incident. I held the slight anger back as long as I could, I dreaded my way back home.

(30 minutes later)

Once I reached home, I flipped open my laptop. I could not stop having those flashbacks. How could I have gone for another approach? Should I be feeling angry or happy? As I heard the laptop booting up, I glanced back at it, only to noticed three different unrecognizable post-it note on my screen. I read the words written:

Got that coffee shop love. Makes me expresso many feelings. You got that coffee shop love. Oh, You got my heart racing and racing.

All my life I've been searching. Oh, my love where have you been? With that coffee shop love. I can't get enough of it *wink wink*

Forgive me, please? Hope we can make it up some other time. Here's my phone number :-)

I gave a genuinely sweet smile.My heart flickers just thinking about him and those post-it notes. I telephone the numbers written in the flimsy small notes. It continuously rang on and on.

Until

"Hello?"

☆.。.:* A/N ☆.。.:*・
This was one of the so-called ones of best images that I like so far. Partially because of Ryan Higa. Partially because of the storyline. If you haven't listened to The song you should! Since some of the lines included the certain lyrics from the song itself (bold).