First Time

Luke Hemmings was pretty sure this was illegal.

He was outside by the ocean, having beer with some of his friends.

He attends a prestigious all boys boarding school that has all male staff and everyone is required to get a mark of over 90% in order to keep their place.

The school focuses very heavily on sciences but they have other basic subjects like English and languages. The school claims that they're 'training future engineers to be a footstep ahead of the regular world' but Luke thinks their motto is a load of bullshīt.

It's torture.

Every morning students are up by five o'clock and tidy up their boarding houses, after that they have to shower and get ready for classes that start at promptly eight o'clock.

Break is not until ten o'clock and lunch is at 12:30. Classes come to an official end at 4 but some students stay back to tutor others or get tutoring themselves.

Some students leave compound for extra credit volunteering at senior homes or orphanages and sometimes beach clean ups.

Other students have extra circular activities like swimming and aerobics to attend.

Luke didn't want to be there, he didn't want to learn the laws of physics or  how to swim, he wanted to be ordinary.

His parents had other plans, his mother and father were managers of an airline which required them to live in the big city of Sydney but they got this job when Luke was twelve.

Luke was already settled in his suburban home with his friends and was about to start high school the next year, his parents didn't want to take him Sydney with them but they also couldn't leave him alone.

After searching around, they found a boarding school, right in the area and had Luke take a placement test which he somehow passed.

Every Saturday he's allowed out of the academy, every student is but they must be back before eight o'clock, or else there are serious consequences.

Not just average punishments like being under house arrest of having their phones taken away maybe even a punishment science test, no this school was different.

All teachers have a wooden paddle that they'd keep with them in their classroom, hanging beside the whiteboard mocking the students.

And the teachers would hit, no spank any student who breaks a rule with this paddle.

You don't only get spanked if you break curfew, but if you fail or barely pass an exam, if you're late to class or if you're caught ditching class and if you don't do your house chores.

That's basically it but there's always that one teacher who takes joy in punishing children.

Mr. Irwin.

He would smack a child if their hair was untidy or their shoes were dirty or even if they wore the wrong socks.

There was always something wrong with every student for them to get spanked.

Usually it's a quick ten slaps with the paddle but if it's something more serious then the smacks increase. Each student also has a record, if it's their first spanking, teachers go easy but if you're a familiar face, they don't hold back.

Luke was never spanked. He had been at the academy for five years and he managed to get away. It's probably because he was never in Mr. Irwin's class.

It was a regular thing for him and his old friends to meet by the beach and drink some beer or get high maybe even do the two every Saturday night.

Teachers usually don't check the students appearance themselves they just make a trip to all the rooms at eight to make sure that the students are in their room. Lights out is at whatever time the students want but they must be in their rooms for curfew checks and after that they could go into the hall and watch a movie or go to the library as long as they don't leave the compound.

Luke usually sleeps after he's returned. But this time was different.

Luke ducked his head down as fear pulsed through his veins when he saw none other than Mr. Irwin standing at the front door of the dorm building smiling tightly and holding simple conversation with students coming in for curfew.

Luke debated going inside past Mr. Irwin who was stopping every student and speaking to them but it was already 7:46. If he waited he might break curfew.

Luke's heart thundered in his chest as he quickly walked up to the doors. His eyes were probably blood shot red and he was sure his clothes smelt like booze and smoke.

"Hello," Mr. Irwin said as Luke approached.

Luke wasn't drunk. After his four or so beers he stopped by a convience shop and had probably more than a gallon of water, something he's gotten used to.

"Hi," Luke said keeping his head low trying to make it look like he was looking for something in his pocket.

"I don't seem to know your name, what is it. I'm Mr. Iwrin," Mr. Irwin said gently grabbing Luke's shoulder to stop him from walking.

"My name's Luke, Mr. Irwin," Luke said trying to avoid eye contact but Mr. Irwin was on to him like a shark smelling blood.

"Well Luke, what subjects do you do?" He asked like if not was a perfect time for small talk.

"Math, English, literature, chemistry, biology and environmental science. I also do German and geography," Luke said softly.

"What a selection. I'm a geography teacher. I teach the senior class," Mr. Irwin grinned

"I'm a senior but Mr. Hedge teaches me ," Luke said embarrassed. Luke was a senior but he was in the junior geography class because he barely passed last year, getting a 82%. For some reason he wasn't spanked. Luke thinks it's because the amount of students who also failed got way less than him.

He was lucky that the school didn't kick him out. It's probably because of his good behavior and excellent grades in the other subjects, particularly science.

"Why is that Luke? Did you fail?" He asked

"Yeah,'' Luke mumbled shyly.

"Well Luke, you must've been a smart boy for the academy to keep you. But not too smart because I could've smelt the beer the minute you walked in," Mr. Iwrin smirked tightening his grip on the younger boy's shoulder causing him to cry out in pain and shock.

"You've been naughty Luke. I expect you to be in my office after curfew check for your punishment," Mr. Irwin said letting go of Luke and walking away.

Luke paled at the word 'punishment' because he knew what punishments meant at the academy.

Punishments meant spankings.

•=•
Hiiii. So yeah a new story. Do you like it? Hate it? Vote and Comment and let me know 💕

Thank you for reading 💜