Here

Heeee so sorry for the sudden disappearance?

I've been having a rough time lately, I was supposed to start university this August and I went through alll the formalities that I needed to then last minute, I decided that that university wasn't for me. And I took this huge leap of faith of dropping out of my programme and choosing to go elsewhere...

So yeah, life's been rough lately and I didn't have time to update stories :( I'm so sorry guys, I'm trying to make up for it.

=•=

Luke walked to his next class limping a bit and trying not to put too much pressure on his backside.

He slept on his stomach last night and ate his breakfast standing, trying to play it off cool in front of his friends by pretending he was watching outside the window while munching on some toast.

"You got your first spanking I see," Michael Clifford, one of Luke's best and only friend smirked as they walked to mathematics.

Luke shyly looked away from Michael causing the blond to frown.

"No need to be embarrassed. They've checked and I've been spanked a total of one hundred and something I think," Michael said like it was nothing. Luke knew his friend was quite the trouble maker with all his pranks.

In their first year as freshmens, Michael used to dye his hair all crazy colours but the administration made him stop immediately because it gave the school a bad reputation apparently but Michael didn't listen.

He went from natural blond to lilac to galaxy to red in the span of one month before the staff decided that they were done with him.

He was spanked every time he dyed his hair but somehow someway, Michael suddenly stopped. Like the rebellion of dying his hair stopped and was never mentioned again.

Luke thinkssomething happened, but whenever he tried to bring to up Michael says how his doctor warned him about blading if he continued to dye at that rate.

"Yeah well it was my first time and it hurts like hell right now," Luke said conveniently leaving the part about liking it out.

"I can tell. You're doing the spanking dance," Michael laughed at his friend's wobbling.

"No shít. Mr. Irwin gave me the riding crop," Luke said

"No way. You got spanked by Mr. Irwin? Dude I heard he's relentless when it comes to this," Michael said now a bit worried about his friend.

"I'm fine. The riding crop hurt more than anything but it was alright," Luke said. He loved the riding crop.

"Damn. You got the riding crop. I heard that's for really bad things. What did you do?"

"The usual Saturday line up but he was at the door so her smelled the alcohol off me," Luke sighed

"Sorry man," Michael said as they walked into the classroom.

What they didn't expect to see was Mr. Irwin sitting at the desk grading papers.

Luke and Michael didn't question it so they sat down mirroring the looks of confusion the rest of students were wearing.

The bell finally rung and Mr. Irwin finally looked up to make sure everyone was in. His eyes met Luke's azure ones first and he found himself locked in a trace staring at the young boy.

His skin was so soft and his cheeks flushed as he looked at the professor that spanked him yesterday.

Ashton smirked to himself but cleared his throat in effort to gain everyone's attention.