Special

Luke's heart thundered in his entire body making it shake with fear. His tiredness wore off the minute his brain processed what was happening.

Deep down, Luke wasn't that surprised to be honest. He knew that he would've gotten caught some day, one way or another.

He's actually surprised that he made it up until his senior year without any suspicions up until today.

He also clung on to the fact that this was his first spanking. According to the unspoken rules, Mr. Irwin can't punish Luke too much because he's a first offender.

Luke clutches that feeling like a lung chasing oxygen because that thought allowed him to breathe a little easier.

=•=

Ashton walked into the staff room blinded by the audacity of Luke Hemmings.

He wasn't even legal to consume alcohol yet he did. Ashton's never seen such rebellion in his entire five years of teaching.

He usually punishes students who are failing academics or have uniform infractions.

He never meet someone who drank while being 17 and actually tried to cover it up.

Looking at Luke Ashton knew that this wasn't his first time doing this. He knew the blond had experience getting drunk before.

So he ventured to Mr. Thomas' desk because he was the senior English teacher that remembered every senior student and their record.

"Ashton. What can I do for you?" He asked while entering the grades of  some essays on his laptop.

"Luke Hemmings. Tell me what you know,"Ashton replied

"Luke's a good boy. Always on top of the class. However, last year he barely passed geography but wasn't penalized because he received the sixth highest in the class. The highest mark was a 92," he said still staring at the computer like knowing this was no big deal.

"But I need more," Ashton said

"Well, he's not here willingly. His parents moved to Sydney and couldn't take him nor leave him alone so they enrolled him here. He's quite smart usually being in the top ten of his classes," the professor said looking at Ashton now.

"Behavioral wise?" Ashton asked

"He's never been punished. He's always been a good kid. Always on time, proper uniform and good grades. It shows though, that he doesn't want to be here. He misses his friends and his house I guess. He does some things halfheartedly. Like he doesn't want to but he has to," Mr. Thomas said.

"Interesting. He's seems special," Ashton commented

"He no doubt is," Mr. Thomas said going back to his work.

Ashton quickly thanked him and left the room. Curfew check should be over in a few minutes and he needs some supplies.

"Wait Ashton," the professor called just as the honey blond's hand touched the door knob.

"Go easy on him. He's never been spanked before," Mr. Thomas sighed.

"You know I can't promise that."

=•=

Luke was tired of wringing his hands. He kept pinching his skin trying to prepare himself for the upcoming pain he would receive.

He knew he wouldn't get ten spanks. He deserved worse, he got drunk.

He just hopes that whatever the verdict is, it's not blistering.

Curfew check was completed exactly six minutes ago. Luke took this time to wear his roughest pair of jeans and thickest boxers so he could be safeish.

He drank some more water and brushed his teeth and by the time he was done and in front of Mr. Irwin's office door, he had completely sobered up with no trace of beer in his bloodstream.

He brought a shaking hand to the door and knocked. Luke knew there was no avoiding it, he had to go in there. But that didn't stop the nerves or splash of fear to spike through his veins.

A soft but firm come in was heard so Luke opened the door but his heart in his stomach ready to just get this over with and return to his regular life.

This would be a one time thing. He won't get drunk or high anymore on Saturdays while at the academy. He wouldn't have a reason to get spanked again. After all, he's only stuck here for a year again.

Not even that much, more like seven months.

Luke took in the office with a tightly packed bookshelf and several maps littered across the wall in a pattern.

It started with a world map then maps of the different continents then plates then counties and finally a zoomed up map of Australia.  It was set in a neat pattern with a systematic space in between all of them so that they were spread out nicely against the orange coloured walls.

The floors were wooden with a dark vanish completed with a heavy oak desk laying on top it.

But what scared Luke the most was that fact that there was a  paddle on the wall and not in Mr. Irwin's hands.

Luke gulped and walked in front of his teacher where there were two cushioned chairs on his side and a rolling computer chair that Mr. Irwin sat on.

"Luke I trust that you know what you did wrong," Mr. Irwin said

"I did sir," Luke said

"Then you accept your punishment?" Ashton asked cocking an eyebrow up as if to dare Luke to object.

"Yes sir," Luke replied wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans.

Ashton smiled as he pulled a long, black object with a leather hoop at the end from inside his desk.

A riding crop.

Luke eyed it in sheer fear but for some reason he was anxious to know how it would feel against his skin. That was a thought Luke never had before.

He looked back at Mr. Irwin with flushed cheeks thinking that he was way too kinky if he liked this.

"Okay, because you drank illegally and tried to walk past me so I won't see, you get twenty hand spanks and ten with the riding crop," Ashton smirked like a devil, as if he was enjoying seeing Luke squirm in his seat.

Luke mumbled a quiet okay but Ashton wasn't having that.

"Because you spoke so unclearly and didn't answer me properly, I'm adding an extra five with the riding crop," Ashton said

"Okay sir," Luke made sure to speak loudly this time but his words were still driven by fear.

"Well then, bend over the chair for me."

=•=

Ooooo Luke is gonna get it now. What do you think would happen? M

Don't forget to vote and comment, it means the world to me 💛💛