Sceret Kinks

Luke's hands shook as he held onto the back of the chair sticking his aśs out for Mr. Irwin to abuse.

The riding crop was laid in front of him on the table to mock him. He wished he was caught by another teacher, one that would acknowledge it was his it was his first spanking and just hit him with a paddle.

Suddenly he felt hands at his jeans. The button became undone with a pop and the sound of the zipper being pulled down haunted the room.

Luke's body felt ice when he realized what was happening.

"No!" He struggled trying to wiggle out of Mr. Irwin's firm grip but Ashton just slammed his body down into the chair while holding his head down as he took his jeans off.

"You're getting it bare. You know what you did wrong so don't fight me," Ashton said as he roughly yanked his hand from the younger blond's hair causing him to whine pitifully with pain.

"Shut up," Ashton said before slamming the first stroke onto Luke's pale  aśs.

Luke howled with surprise and pain because he wasn't expecting it to hurt so much with the first spank.

Ashton raised his hand and hit Luke in the exact same spot as before causing tears to form in Luke's eyes.

Soon enough there was a handprint engraved in Luke's already reddening bottom as Ashton completed the eighteenth spank.

He hit the younger bloke two more times, one  right after the other making Luke bite his bottom lip harshly to prevent the sounds he wanted to scream from coming out.

Ashton rubbed Luke's ašs making sure he felt the pain before getting the riding crop.

He trailed it down Luke's arse crack in the most humiliating way before tracing the curve of Luke's aśs and gently petting the fired skin.

Luke whimpered at the feeling before he sniffled and tensed waiting for the impact.

"None of that Luke. Don't tense your body up, let go," Mr. Irwin spoke for the first time since they begun.

Luke hesitantly did so and was blindsided by the sting of the riding crop.

He heard it whistling through the air before he felt it blush his skin.

Ashton admired the way a mark bloomed from the riding crop making that spot look redder than anywhere else on his entire asš.

He did it again watching Luke jump and gróan in pain.

Luke panted as the fifth smack came across his bottom but he felt something kick in his stomach.

He felt that sixth and seventh spank go straight to his little còck making it fatten up a bit.

He felt the sting of the riding crop and hissed through his teeth but Luke knew deep down that he liked this. He liked having the crop against his skin and relishing the burn it left behind.

Soon enough the last and final spank came all too soon and Luke swore he could've come untouched.

Ashton put so much effort into his last swing making Luke's back arch with pain before putting the crop down back in front of Luke.

Luke sobbed a bit but he couldn't get rid of his raging hârd on. At least not here.

"I want you in the corner. Face the wall for twenty minutes and the you could leave," Ashton said cracking his knuckles and walking back to his chair, like it was no big deal. Like He had boys crying in his office with bottoms red everyday.

Luke quickly turned around so his teacher can't see that he enjoyed his punishment.

He tried to quickly pull his pants up from where they were pooled at his ankles but Ashton stopped him.

"No Luke. I want you facing the wall so I can see the work I've done,'' Ashton said.

"Yes sir," Luke replied weakly before waddling to the corner with the feeling of the spanking finally catching up to him.

He soon heard Ashton start to type on his laptop probably entering students' marks or something.

It was utterly humiliating that Luke was standing in a corner with his red åss on full display while Mr. Irwin was fully clothed and typing on his laptop like Luke didn't exist.

It was humiliating, but Luke loved it.

=•=

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed his chapter. Luke's really gonna get it.

I'm so excited for this book. I've always wanted to be a teacher dynamic and now I am so yayy.

Don't forget to vote and comment💕💛