Tacos

Friday night and both Luke and Ashton were in Ashton's office to discuss their plan for 'more.'

"Rule number one, we are exclusive. No fooling around with other people. We're treating this like a real relationship, okay?" Ashton asked

"Of course. I'm faithful to the ones I trust," Luke nodded

"Good. Rule number two, refer to me as daddy when we're alone but in the classroom or otherwise call me Mr. Irwin," Ashton said but Luke pouted.

"Can't I call you by your real name too?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"I guess. When we're doing something sexual, call me daddy. If not then I suppose you can call me Ashton."

"Ashton," Luke repeated as if he was testing the way Ashton's name rolled off his tongue. 

"Yes baby boy. Lastly, we need a safe word for when it's too much that what you can handle. Any suggestions?" Ashton asked

"Tacos," Luke said instantly.

"Tacos Luke?" Ashton replied a little skeptical.

"It's something I'll remember, I promise. And if I'm uncomfortable or something it can probably be sauce," Luke suggested

"Taco and sauce, okay. We could open a food truck after this while we're at it," Ashton sassed

"I think that's great. My mom taught this amazing spicy fish recipe," Luke said enthusiastically but he knew Ashton was joking.

"What did I just get myself into?" Ashton chucked but still pecked Luke a soft kiss on his cheek.

"An amazing deal," Luke replied before crashing his lips against Ashton's this time. So much passion was ignited in that one kiss where their lips molded as if they became one.

It was filthy and dirty yet soft and gentle.

Luke loved it as he crawled onto Ashton's lap and they began ferociously making out. The only sound resonating through the room was the sound of their lips smacking against each other's.

"I feel so dirty," Ashton said while Luke hummed against his lips.

"It's because I'm naughty," Luke replied

"And what do naughty boys get?" Ashton asked

"A spanking," Luke replied eagerly.

"Such a słut," Ashton commented running his hands down Luke's back dangerously low.

"Only a słut for you, sir," Luke said and Ashton's coćk kicked in his pants.

"I don't know if I should punish you, you haven't been bad today," Ashton whispered lowly as he tugged on Luke's golden locks. The younger boy mòaned and grasped Ashton's shirt in the palm of his hands.

"I'm straddling my teacher on his desk. Does that count as bad?" Luke breathed out kissing Ashton's neck.

"Maybe. Would you do this with any other teacher?" Ashton asked pulling on Luke's hair harder.

"Depends. If you give me a reason not to I might not," Luke smirked nipping on Ashton's earlobe.

"Bad boy," Ashton growled picking up the younger boy from the table and bending him over before Luke could even process what was happening. His pants fell to his ankles and his hands gripped the wooden desk.

Ashton dropped on his knees behind Luke and spread his cheekś wide open, exposing that pink hole that he grew fond of. Without any warning, he licked a stripe up Luke's höle causing the younger blond to möan out loud in shock and pleasure.